• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Over Vent Thread.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That front office was hoping for the run they had in the first half of the season to bring the fans back in, making ownership happy revenue was back up, then they basically came up with the idea, " hell lets save money on going and trading for a starter or two," they decide to get three arms added to the bullpen, cause nobody in their right mind is going to trade for Felix or Vincent !

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit

They could acquire a starter if they wanted. They just don't. Dipoto thinks he's smarter then everyone else with acquiring 3 middle relievers.

Look at what the A's did.

They got an actual good reliever (Familia) and a starter (Fiers) without giving up much at all. Not to mention Fiers was a waiver trade that the Mariners could have easily blocked if they wanted to and should have. And Familia would have been ideal for Servais who uses his bullpen in innings roles rather then situationally anyway.

I'm not trying to call you out specifically Cloud but just tired of hearing "they don't have the pieces or they don't have the money"

Always a fucking excuse to not go the extra mile and end this playoff drought.

Oh no, I'm 100% on board with you and I also wasn't making excuses for them. I believe that is their actual excuse. They have a shitload of international slot money when they failed to sign Ohtani, so what's the problem there right? There are multiple ways to acquire help without touching top 3 prospects and they failed miserably.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, no one wants to create a series thread and right now the M's are bitch slapping Verlander after we have all but jumped fully off the ship already.

These fucking guys and their ability to just dangle the carrot enough to reel you back in until they drop you again.
giphy.gif

Man I'm so happy football is really almost here.

Last edited:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, no one wants to create a series thread and right now the M's are bitch slapping Verlander after we have all but jumped fully off the ship already.

These fucking guys and their ability to just dangle the carrot enough to reel you back in until they drop you again.
giphy.gif

Man I'm so happy football is really almost here.

Let's just keep it going, all of us off the ship.........

That way the pricks can come back and win it all for spite !

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep we didn't believe when you swept the Astros with 99.9% of their team on the DL!

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if the season is over or not. I get to go to a Mariners game for the first time in a number of years. Ms @ D-backs on the 24th and 25th. Haven't been able to go since I lived in Sacramento. Used to try to get out to Oakland to catch a game. I think Felix is the only player left from the last time I saw them in person.