• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Trout as good as Puig?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trout's better, by the way

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would baseball need the next "great white hope"?

Baseball is loaded with top notch white talent

Lol, I know, right? I was thinking the same thing. "Kevin Love is better than Kevin Durant but the league needs it's great black hope, so they say Durant is better."

BTW, who's the the "great white hope" of hockey?

SicarioCruz

Southern Buckeye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Trout doesn't deserve his recognizances, just funny how Puig is just now having his highlights recognize when this is nothing new to Puig fans. We aren't surprised at how well he's playing defensively. I like Trout, but Puig has more raw athletic talent.

And yes, I did play the race card in this because it's true. Who cans most "American kids" around the country relate to when it comes to playing baseball, trout or Puig. Trout is ESPN's morning highlight great white hope.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Trout doesn't deserve his recognizances, just funny how Puig is just now having his highlights recognize when this is nothing new to Puig fans. We aren't surprised at how well he's playing defensively. I like Trout, but Puig has more raw athletic talent.

And yes, I did play the race card in this because it's true. Who cans most "American kids" around the country relate to when it comes to playing baseball, trout or Puig. Trout is ESPN's morning highlight great white hope.

You're a moron.

Great white hope for what? Baseball is a white majority sport, so why would whites need a "hope"?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I know, right? I was thinking the same thing. "Kevin Love is better than Kevin Durant but the league needs it's great black hope, so they say Durant is better."

BTW, who's the the "great white hope" of hockey?

Lol! Exactly

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you a bot?

If not, is English your second language?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a bot?

If not, is English your second language?

I was wondering the same thing.

By the way, Puig was all over the highlights last year

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering the same thing.

Puig was all over the highlights last year

Dodgers have a bigger market and always get more national attention than the Angels, in large part because they're the superior team.

Puig was never marginalized compared to Trout, and I doubt he ever will be.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

I'm not even going to waste my time with this mess.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just to be clear, I think Puig is an awesome player, so far. But there are obvious holes in some of his game, and it's very possible that he could crash and burn as the season moves on.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to assume that this guy is Hispanic, possibly of the same variety as Puig (Cuban?). His name is Sicario Cruz, after all. He's an Indians fan but is championing the campaign for Puig. The funniest part is he's playing the race card when he's probably of the same ethnic background as Puig.

I know, lots of assumptions there but it was fun so fuck it.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Machado could be the best.. All he has to do is..

1. Stay healthy

2. Be an above average hitter..