• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Pitt Men's Basketball a serious final four contender this season?

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well know better monday night....

Yeah, should be interesting, would be surprised if Duke came to Oakland and won though. I can't see it unless Parker goes ape shit, and Duke survives getting killed on the glass.

DieHardForever397

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so Pitt couldn't handle duke not one bit on their home court, Duke was too good from 3 point land. Dawkins-whose probably their best 3 point shooter nailed 7 3's I believe in that game, Sulamon, Hood, were knocking down 3's from everywhere on the court. Not to mention The score was 80-65 how did Pitt get beat like that on their home court where you hardly see them lose in the first place? Lopsided win like I said at the Pete is even more surprising.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the Duke loss that is worriesome, it's their lack of shooting the past 4 games. I'm more worried about losing to UVA at home, and barely beating a bad Miami team while scoring in the 40's in regulation both games.

Duke beats everyone in the country save maybe 1 or 2 teams the way they played in the Pete that night.

DieHardForever397

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Pitt was victorious today pulling out an overtime win vs Clemson. So that means Pitt is definitely a guaranteed lock for the tournament right? How far will they go?