• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Invitation to Participate

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how many of you frequent the General Board, but I am doing a new thread for each team - one every three days until the season for predictions, polls, articles, and whatnot. Here is the link for all so far - will be updated every three days until the season - vote on all if you can. Polls don't close until kickoff day (NFL, not your team per se). Thanks.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...scussion/150951-team-team-thread-archive.html

I will remind you when your team is up.

Cue the "too much time on your hands" response. ;) It really doesn't take that long: one poll every three days. :suds:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted a thread on the General Board to post my predictions for each week (not in one sitting). I was going to go as far as we can until it tails off. Depending on participation, I will continue or discontinue adding more weeks.

About every five days, I will post a new week. It's too much to do in one sitting and I think five days is enough for anyone who cares to participate to do so.

At the end of the series, for those who participate in all threads, I will give you a standings of every team based on your guesses. It would be too much to do partial standings for everybody, so unless you do it for every week, I'm not adding them up. If you miss one, just predict later before the first game. It doesn't have to be in order, just before the season.

I posted the games, with my guesses in bold. Quote me or copy and paste and make what changes you want.

I tried to put the games in order of hard to easy to predict so to make it easier for people to leave as is if agreed. The more up in the air games come first.

Again, depending on participation, I will continue or discontinue the thread. Yes, no poll this time (too time consuming and impractical) and you know how I like making polls. Just kidding. It's an off-season thing mostly.

Planning on just keeping this one thread unless a good case can be made to make new ones. I think it would inundate the board to make new ones, even if spaced out every five days.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...sion/152130-predictions-thread-week-week.html