• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Vegas opening line

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The upcoming game in Sun Devil Stadium this Thursday evening has made the Bruins a -4 favorite on the road. That leads me to believe that Hundley will be back under center and that Taylor Kelly will be on the sidelines. Naturally Todd Graham remarked that Kelly would be perfectly fine ( he just didn't let on that Kelly wouldn't be the starter ). So now we get to see how junior Mike Bercovici will lead the devils in the desert. Hopefully we will finally overcome our " Thursday night nemesis."
As usual, Mora has closed practices to the media and general public for the upcoming game. And before I forget, lets give some well deserved props to redshirt sophomore quarterback Jerry Neuheisel. He was named the UCLA/Muscle Milk Student-Athlete of the Week for Sept. 8-14.Thanks Jerry.

XRJMXQCIJOTNEVW.20140917193333.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Roy, did you catch 'The Drive' last week on the PAC12 Network?

They did a very nice job covering the Jerry Neuheisel story which played out in Arlington last week.

Excited to see our Bruins play all three phases of the game this week and I hope that Vegas has that spread set just about right!

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, my work schedule is pretty hectic. I think after Hundley leaves school at the end of this year the Bruins will be in good shape with JN. If I don't get to see the games the first time around thank goodness they replay the game later on in the same week.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Drive is only a 30 minute episode and if you have the PAC 12 Network put 'er on record because you can catch the replay of that episode.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Roy, did you catch 'The Drive' last week on the PAC12 Network?

They did a very nice job covering the Jerry Neuheisel story which played out in Arlington last week.

Excited to see our Bruins play all three phases of the game this week and I hope that Vegas has that spread set just about right!
Wow was this an understatement!!!