• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Dak stat

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense IMO will struggle to score points early. I hope I am wrong. With dez and jason gone, and a bunch of new recievers, and question mark at tight end, we will have to rely on the defense at the start of the season. I believe Dak will desperately need to find out who will be his 3rd Down go to guy quickly. I see the team's offense rolling in the second half of the season. My concern is, Can the defense hold up enough in the first half of the season to keep us in contention for the offense to gell in the second half giving us a good shot at the playoffs??
The Oline should be better, Dez didn't do much and Witten, Love him to death, was a little long in the tooth. I think the O will be fine.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense IMO will struggle to score points early. I hope I am wrong. With dez and jason gone, and a bunch of new recievers, and question mark at tight end, we will have to rely on the defense at the start of the season. I believe Dak will desperately need to find out who will be his 3rd Down go to guy quickly. I see the team's offense rolling in the second half of the season. My concern is, Can the defense hold up enough in the first half of the season to keep us in contention for the offense to gell in the second half giving us a good shot at the playoffs??
I think this team needs to reinvent themselves on offense. I hope the OC and HC are more like 2016 than 2017. The name of the game should be hit the open man. I'd like to think we run a lot of 4 wides and ROP plays depending on the numbers in the box. A quick get the ball outta the hands of the QB scheme. There will be times when we run the ball down the defense;s throat, but it needs to be with some imagination and not 8 fucking run plays stop us if you can mentality.

I think the D will be better but not lights out unless all the stars are aligned....which to me is adding a safety with experience and game. That's Earl or the SF safety.

Time will tell, but the O will need to be special like in 2016