• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I thought we were past this

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team made huge strides last year then all of a sudden with a seemingly more talented team they look like the 2011 Rams all over again. The Rams will probably get two top ten draft picks and they desperately need to draft some top notch playmakers with those picks

:wtf2::lame:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team made huge strides last year then all of a sudden with a seemingly more talented team they look like the 2011 Rams all over again. The Rams will probably get two top ten draft picks and they desperately need to draft some top notch playmakers with those picks

:wtf2::lame:

I think there is more raw talent on this team but they are a stupid bunch. The stupid penatlies are mind boggling. What is is about don't block a guy in the back on punt returns that this bunch doesn't understand? I feel the coaching has also regressed. This team isn't ready to play and the play calling on both sides of the ball is extremely bland. They are bad and boring and that's a bad combination.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR1961, I agree. It all starts with coaching and right now, the coaching sucks ars. It better change in a hurry or Jeff Fisher is going to lose this team. You can see certian players already (Cortland Finnegan) just going through the motions.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR1961, I agree. It all starts with coaching and right now, the coaching sucks ars. It better change in a hurry or Jeff Fisher is going to lose this team. You can see certian players already (Cortland Finnegan) just going through the motions.

This reminds me of what we saw in the 6 years between Martz and Fisher.:lame:

RamsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I thought Bradford has made some improvement last year but this year he is showing that he might not be a winning QB in the NFL. He can be a good QB but probably will never be a winning one and that is ultimately the Rams biggest problem. Unless you have a winner at QB in the NFL, you will end up with just an average to bad football team and that is exactly what the Rams are this year.

demiurge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bradford has potential even now, but at some point you have to wonder if he's simply too damaged from his previous experiences to get through it. He wouldn't be the first top draft pick that was broken by being in a bad situation.

But no run game, at all, is just asking too much. We need to shed some salaries next year of high priced guys that aren't only not delivering, but are in the bottom of the league performance wise, take the hit as necessary, and continue to stock up on young talent.

RamsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem isn't Bradford's potential and he is very talented but whether he is a winner. Winning QB's win without a running game and sometimes even with a bad defense. Bradford just seems to need alot of time to scan the field if he doesn't see anyone open right away and he just dumps the ball off to a RB.

Sometimes in the NFL, a QB has to be able to figure out what the defense is doing before the snap and go to the right receiver. Every defense coordinator is seeing that Bradford is dumping the ball off to his safety receiver too many times. That is why three Atlanta defenders were around Richardson on that pick 6 and it is just going to get worse for Bradford unless he starts to make better reads in the passing game.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford will never take this team to the promised land. He's just not good enough. His accuracy is for shit and he can't read defenses very well. I also think the team may be losing faith in him. However I place the blame for this seasons poor performance on the coach and his staff. How do you put your hand out to receive your paycheck when you field a sorry excuse for a football team like this years Rams? Fisher won't last the season if the Rams continue to lose like they have the past two games. There is a brick wall between the staff and the players and it ain't going to work. I would be happier with an 0-4 team that plays hard and comes up short than this bunch of losers. Talk about rolling over.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem isn't Bradford's potential and he is very talented but whether he is a winner. Winning QB's win without a running game and sometimes even with a bad defense. Bradford just seems to need alot of time to scan the field if he doesn't see anyone open right away and he just dumps the ball off to a RB.

Sometimes in the NFL, a QB has to be able to figure out what the defense is doing before the snap and go to the right receiver. Every defense coordinator is seeing that Bradford is dumping the ball off to his safety receiver too many times. That is why three Atlanta defenders were around Richardson on that pick 6 and it is just going to get worse for Bradford unless he starts to make better reads in the passing game.

I completely agree with everything you posted, I dont think Sam knows how to audible. Last nights game there were several times where we needed 8-10 yrds for a 1st down and Sam would try to hit his reciever on a 3-5 yrd pass. It looked as though he was just trying to get rid of it before he got killed. The play calling just doesnt make sense. .....and oh yah how much are we paying him this year?? ...next year?? ....2015?? there is no way he is worth that type of $$

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh do you mean winning QB's like that guy wearing blue in NY 0-3 or that guy in Pittsburgh 0-3 or how about that guy in Washington 0-3 or how about that guy in San Diego 1-2 or maybe that guy in Green Bay 1-2 or that guy in Atlanta 1-2 (Only beating our sorry arses!)

Good QB's on bad teams lose, period.

I'm not saying Sam will take us to the promise land however, to infer good QB's win on bad teams is absurd, look no further than last years Saints ...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree with everything you posted, I dont think Sam knows how to audible. Last nights game there were several times where we needed 8-10 yrds for a 1st down and Sam would try to hit his reciever on a 3-5 yrd pass. It looked as though he was just trying to get rid of it before he got killed. The play calling just doesnt make sense. .....and oh yah how much are we paying him this year?? ...next year?? ....2015?? there is no way he is worth that type of $$
You may be right, I did hear him yell "Kill, kill!" obviously calling an audible on 1st down, and the run play was stuffed for a 1 yard loss. It was inside the 10 however, so who the hell really knows.

RAM-N-IT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam just doens' have that killer mentality. He doesn't get pumped or pissed if he does something wrong.

He just walks off the field and shakes his head. It looks like Marc Bulger all over again.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam just doens' have that killer mentality. He doesn't get pumped or pissed if he does something wrong.

He just walks off the field and shakes his head. It looks like Marc Bulger all over again.

I don't really care about that crap. I don't remember Joe Montana showing much emotion. The bottom line is he just needs to play better but they also need to take of the training wheels. Not all of the throws are checkdowns, many are designed throws. They need to at least take some shots downfield whether they work or not. Teams aren't respecting the deep ball with the Rams and they know the Rams can't run the ball so the are all over the short/intermediate routes. I'd say the probalem is 50/50 with Sam and the coaching staff. All we heard all offseason was "team speed" but they aren't running plays to take advantage of that speed.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an outside perspective that watches the games because I live in the area. Rams have had glaring holes from the start. Safety was always a concern since the end of last year and it wasnt fixed this year. I was never a big fan of Finnigan and I dont think he should be the second highest paid person on the team. There is real injury concerns along the OLine Staffold has got to go and bring in a real T. Also WR cant seem to get over the drops that have plagued them for years. Also you dont replace Steven Jackson with a seventh round pick and its hard to get the Passing going with out a running game

On the positive you look to have a great front 7 Long, Quinn, Brockers, Ogletree and Laurnitis are going to be great for the long haul. WR have talent they have speed they could be good just have to bring it together. Sam Bradford has shown talent he just needs to get warmed up quicker. he does great when they are behind he just needs to get going and score in the first quarter.

You know what they say though Rome wasnt built in a day.