• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know you guys think he's overrated, but...

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a run in with one of those guys in Vegas about 12-13 years ago. He was joking about my shirt and checking my wife out.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a run in with one of those guys in Vegas about 12-13 years ago. He was joking about my shirt and checking my wife out.
I have apologized many times about this. I didn't know she was your wife.

Although, I wasn't joking about the shirt. It was hideous, my friend.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn I just looked it up and it was 13 years ago today that I ran into Elway.

At the 2005 ArenaBowl, that his team won.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still see nothing wrong with this shirt

51CFLq3zgGL.jpg

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I hated that horse-faced fuck growing up a Bears fan in the Wasatch range during his heyday. He always had this weird pigeon-toed walk where he looked like he had a potato chip up his butt, and he was trying not to break it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I hated that horse-faced fuck growing up a Bears fan in the Wasatch range during his heyday. He always had this weird pigeon-toed walk where he looked like he had a potato chip up his butt, and he was trying not to break it.

Lolzzzz probably just sensitive from the locker room poundings. I heard Schlereth really out him in his place

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun Fact:

Femur has made as many All-Pro teams as that horse-faced feller

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met Jerry Rice at a club in the city (San Francisco) one time. I was there and someone said "Yo, Jerry Rice is here". Obviously had to go looking for him. Saw him walking around checking out girls. I fan-girled so hard. I tried to go up to him, but he was swamped with people.

Fast forward a bit later in the night. I'm walking towards the bathroom and out of nowhere Jerry Rice turns the corner and basically is walking right at me. I straight up just looked at him with my eyes super wide. He walked up to me and stuck out his hand to shake mine. Best moment ever.

Other athlete encounters were:

Met Chris Mullin and Nate Thurmond at a basketball camp
Met the entire 1998 Portland Trailblazers team after being able to watch one of their practices
Met Andre Ward at a Warriors game
Yelled out wassup to Jeff Garcia as he was walking past me at a Warriors game and got the bro nod back.
Few others, but those were the top of my head ones.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met Jerry Rice at a club in the city (San Francisco) one time. I was there and someone said "Yo, Jerry Rice is here". Obviously had to go looking for him. Saw him walking around checking out girls. I fan-girled so hard. I tried to go up to him, but he was swamped with people.

Fast forward a bit later in the night. I'm walking towards the bathroom and out of nowhere Jerry Rice turns the corner and basically is walking right at me. I straight up just looked at him with my eyes super wide. He walked up to me and stuck out his hand to shake mine. Best moment ever.

Other athlete encounters were:

Met Chris Mullin and Nate Thurmond at a basketball camp
Met the entire 1998 Portland Trailblazers team after being able to watch one of their practices
Met Andre Ward at a Warriors game
Yelled out wassup to Jeff Garcia as he was walking past me at a Warriors game and got the bro nod back.
Few others, but those were the top of my head ones.

I met my favorite baseball player of all-time, Kenny Lofton, basically just got his autograph on one of his rookie cards I had.

The first time I saw Lebron in person I was in the 5th grade and he was a sophomore in high school. He was still well-known but not to the point of his junior and senior year. Our basketball coach knew his high school coach so we watched one of their practices.

Then I saw him in Applebees, I told my dad I wanted to go get his autograph. My dad told me to wait till him and his friends were done eating and he would go over too. Next time we looked back they were gone. I still get pissed at my dad for that lol.

Then two years later, he was a senior and I was in 7th grade our school was touring high schools around the area and we went to St V’s. I remember he was in the gym watching Men in Black on this little handheld tv or something, those things barely existed back then so I’m sure it was a fortune. Hundreds and hundreds of kids were crowding around him watching it too. It’s crazy bc he was acting like he was alone, just laughing and watching it.

The next year I moved to Mississippi and Lebron got drafted by the Cavs. Have only been back to Ohio once or maybe twice since. I went to a ton of Cavs game in Cleveland but never when he was playing for them lol.