• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just want to go on record...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm glad to see responses like this. My personal philosophy is no matter how much I may be against drafting X or signing Z, once that player becomes a Bear, I become his biggest fan. He'll have to play his way out of favor to get me rooting for his departure. I was, shall we say, nonplussed when we traded our '19 2nd round pick to move up and take Miller. But that won't stop me from hoping this kid turns out to be a stud and I'll be rooting for him to be just that.

I agree with you..........I cheered for cutler every damn Sunday,even tho I was probably the biggest hater here........he had me pulling my hair out at times ,but I got right back up on that horse and cheered for him the following week.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the bold statement Rich............And although the wr bar is not set very high in Chi-town,its gonna take some doing.

The reception record of 492 will take him a good 7 years for that......That's an average of 70 catches a season for 7 seasons.........Attainable,but I highly doubt it.

50 Tds.......mmmmm,still don`t see it.Not with Robinson-Burton on board.

yards maybe the one he can break................but I tend to think Allen Robinson is the guy who possibly break it,if not all of them.

And all this assuming if Miller never leaves via freeagency,Trubisky actually pans out and if miller is a player(assuming he`s a legit)

He`d have to be our no.1 wr for a long time,but Robinson will have a lot to say about that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 50 most NFL ready WRs ever coming into the league. Where does Miller rank?

Yeah... that's going to take a while to go back and concoct a legitimate 1-50 list. lol. No thanks.