• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't think Philly has worse fans than average, really

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because all fan bases throw snow balls at Santa and eat horse shit:rolleyes2:

Philly fans are the worst by far. Give the 12s another 30+ years I may change my mind?

Dallas fans are just obnoxious. Most don't remember their championship days. They just have grandpa's stories and black and white reruns to watch.

GB fans are by far the most hospitable.

Every team has obnoxious fans (ok maybe not GB) that's because they live for those 8 home games a year. It's all they have. That's not a dig on them. They love showing off their pride and hospitality. I hope to get back there when they've finished all the new additions.
But some like Philly, Dallas, Seattle pink hatters and to a lesser extent the G-spots have more then their fare share. Something about winning championships brings out the idiots in droves.

I've been to a lot of stadiums. I've only been in one "fight" at a stadium and it was San Francisco.
Note that they were some of the best fans prior to the arrival of Joe Montana and all their SB wins.....

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, I have lived all over the country, and there are asshole fans everywhere. My closest brush with violence came in San Diego of all places, after an Eagles-Chargers game, where I nearly got jumped by a bunch of gangbangers. The only thing that saved me is that I was with my girlfriend and cracked a joke about how this wasn't a good moment for me, and they suddenly felt like letting me walk away.

I have actually had some violence from a division rival. I was in the Air Force at the the time and a Cowboys fan tried to jump me at the Dallas Airport. He did not appreciate the fact I was wearing my Eagles jacket in Dallas. I was traveling with some Marine friends at the time. We were all going back home to Philly leave. They actually made the guy run.....was some funny shit.

I personally think Cowboys fans are the biggest douche bags on the planet.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to see the Chiefs, the Titans and the Cowboys and their fans were noticeably nicer then my fellow Philly fans. I’ve seen the Rams and Chargers in LA and SD and I saw nothing obnoxious. I appreciate your objectivity but Philly fans are a different breed. I did get a lot of shit in SanFran and remember Seattle fans being cool too.
Worst fan base = Philly

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is a gross city and smells like Thailand (a third world country)

I can see why Eagles fans from Philly are assholes and don't know how to fight.
Their LadyBoi's have chest hair.

Thailand > Philly

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good friend of mine went to every Seahawk road and home game in 13, 14, and 15.
I asked him what was his favorite venue and which one was his least favorite.
His fave was GB and without a doubt Philly was the worst. I suppose calling someone a "fag" is the go to insult as he was called a fag continually. He said he could have had many fights if that was his wish.
He also said the mens room was a no rules event. No need to wait for a pisser, just piss in the garbage can.
I have no problem with any Eagles fans on this site as they seem a ok, but after the stories told by my friend, I have no interest in attending a game there.
BTW, I tool my oldest to the opener at GB last year. Met LL, had a great time, and had no problems at all. Same with NO, Den, and Az.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I start a thread trying to stick up for Eagles fans, and I can't even get them to agree with me on THAT. I take it all back, you guys really do suck as fans.

srs.

not srs.

semi srs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have actually had some violence from a division rival. I was in the Air Force at the the time and a Cowboys fan tried to jump me at the Dallas Airport. He did not appreciate the fact I was wearing my Eagles jacket in Dallas. I was traveling with some Marine friends at the time. We were all going back home to Philly leave. They actually made the guy run.....was some funny shit.

well how bout that...a thread about the eagle fan base and an eagle fan turns this about Dallas due to one asshat at the airport. Color me shocked.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well how bout that...a thread about the eagle fan base and an eagle fan turns this about Dallas due to one asshat at the airport. Color me shocked.

Yo. I'd agree with you, but I'm still not over Herchel Walker. So fuk you, guy!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good friend of mine went to every Seahawk road and home game in 13, 14, and 15.
I asked him what was his favorite venue and which one was his least favorite.
His fave was GB and without a doubt Philly was the worst. I suppose calling someone a "fag" is the go to insult as he was called a fag continually. He said he could have had many fights if that was his wish.
He also said the mens room was a no rules event. No need to wait for a pisser, just piss in the garbage can.
I have no problem with any Eagles fans on this site as they seem a ok, but after the stories told by my friend, I have no interest in attending a game there.
BTW, I tool my oldest to the opener at GB last year. Met LL, had a great time, and had no problems at all. Same with NO, Den, and Az.

Sooo true about the bathrooms. If you have a Cowboy jersey on they will literally sneak up behind you and piss on you. The news stadium is soooooo much better. The Vet was a mess. It is a better vibe these days. Just sit in the lower level with the wealthy folks and don’t talk shit and wear an opposing jersey and you’ll be fine.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this goal of getting to all the NFL stadiums before I die. I have been to like 21 or 22 so far but damn they keep adding new ones. I went to one in Philly and it was the worst of those 21 or 22 I have been too. While walking through the tailgaters to the Stadium I had to jump out of the way of some dude who took his junk out and was aiming to piss on me I was able to get out of the way in time but yea Philly is the fucking worst.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to a lot of stadiums. I've only been in one "fight" at a stadium and it was San Francisco.
Note that they were some of the best fans prior to the arrival of Joe Montana and all their SB wins.....
I've never been to a game there? It's not on the bucket list anyway. Been to SF a handful of times. Just not a huge fan.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At an airport none the less:rolleyes2: like I said they rank right up there for sure. Usually just obnoxious is what I've seen from them not violent. Most are whimps who think because they're from Texas that everything is big:nono:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been to 2 Seahawks/Eagles games and never had a problem.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I start a thread trying to stick up for Eagles fans, and I can't even get them to agree with me on THAT. I take it all back, you guys really do suck as fans.

srs.

not srs.

semi srs.

Every fanbase is going to have some asshole that ruins it for others!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo true about the bathrooms. If you have a Cowboy jersey on they will literally sneak up behind you and piss on you. The news stadium is soooooo much better. The Vet was a mess. It is a better vibe these days. Just sit in the lower level with the wealthy folks and don’t talk shit and wear an opposing jersey and you’ll be fine.
But that is bull shit to even have to say that at this point. I was looking at places to bring my daughter to a Cowboy game and @ Philly was one of the better fits. There is no chance I am bringing her there. I'll go anywhere and root for my teams and wear anything and not even be the slightest bit concerned about the home fans for myself or with my group of friends as I know we won't be bothered, but I'm not bringing my 15 yo daughter with her Witten jersey to Philly for a game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is bull shit to even have to say that at this point. I was looking at places to bring my daughter to a Cowboy game and @ Philly was one of the better fits. There is no chance I am bringing her there. I'll go anywhere and root for my teams and wear anything and not even be the slightest bit concerned about the home fans for myself or with my group of friends as I know we won't be bothered, but I'm not bringing my 15 yo daughter with her Witten jersey to Philly for a game.

Yep totally agree... I mean with the not going part. I don’t agreee with making your daughter a social outcast and having her wear a jersey of a city she has no connection too. Buy her a Giants jersey and teach her to be proud of her home