• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2017 Season

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he doesn't go somewhere retarded like say, the Eagles or something I'll back him.

:behindsofa:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karta-Samuels will be transfering. Was expected.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him! He'll be the 1st or 2nd DT taken in the draft this year, hopefully he goes somewhere he has a great career.....
He made NFL scouts collectively cream in their pants when he ran down the dude in punt coverage.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made NFL scouts collectively cream in their pants when he ran down the dude in punt coverage.

Yeah if he does well at the Combines I believe he's sitting pretty high on draft boards.....

It would be awesome to see him land in Cleveland with Shelton....Those two together would be huge for the Browns defense!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if he does well at the Combines I believe he's sitting pretty high on draft boards.....

It would be awesome to see him land in Cleveland with Shelton....Those two together would be huge for the Browns defense!
Wait, you want him to be banished to the kingdom of bad football? :noidea:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, you want him to be banished to the kingdom of bad football? :noidea:

Aw here it comes, you Hawk fans taken out on the successful teams this year.........

Don't worry I'm sure for a 3rd pick the Eagles would be willing to trade you one of our great kickers........

And a 2nd rounder could get you one of the stud runningbacks out of the Eagles stables?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it would be cool if he landed in Cleveland. How is that taking anything out on the successful teams? The browns are one of the seven pits of hell.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it would be cool if he landed in Cleveland. How is that taking anything out on the successful teams? The browns are one of the seven pits of hell.

I think with Dorsey landing there as GM things will get better player wise. Cleveland could very easily be the next Jacksonville with the young talent they have coming in....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with Dorsey landing there as GM things will get better player wise. Cleveland could very easily be the next Jacksonville with the young talent they have coming in....
Ok, this is like the Mariners to me. Every year we go into spring training with all of these reasons why this team should be the up and coming playoff bound team that season... And then they are still the Mariners. :tsk:

I always look on paper at the two Arizona schools and feel like they look better in spring/fall than they end up. Every single solitary year. Without fail.

The browns are the browns until they aren't anymore and not one moment sooner. :suds:

And now that I'm once again depressed about the Mariners I'm going to go sit in a corner and rock back and forth until I feel better. Thanks for bringing me to that level.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, this is like the Mariners to me. Every year we go into spring training with all of these reasons why this team should be the up and coming playoff bound team that season... And then they are still the Mariners. :tsk:

I always look on paper at the two Arizona schools and feel like they look better in spring/fall than they end up. Every single solitary year. Without fail.

The browns are the browns until they aren't anymore and not one moment sooner. :suds:

And now that I'm once again depressed about the Mariners I'm going to go sit in a corner and rock back and forth until I feel better. Thanks for bringing me to that level.

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done buddy I spit water at my screen on that little write up!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT Ricky McCoy to transfer to Fresno State.

Hurts our depth at DT.

Does it though?

I mean there is a reason why these kids pack up and leave, and that's the simple fact of "PT".....
And if there not getting the playing time then really he didn't work out.....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be cool if he stays, but I'll believe it when I read it from him directly.

I would imagine we will hear a definitive answer from any of them considering leaving within the next week or so. They would want to leave enough time for Petersen to know how many slots he has to fill up by LOI day and that's fast approaching.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it though?

I mean there is a reason why these kids pack up and leave, and that's the simple fact of "PT".....
And if there not getting the playing time then really he didn't work out.....

I think right now Greg Gaines and incoming freshman Sam Taimani (who projects as an OG) will be the only DTs on roster unless someone currently on the defensive line moves inside.