• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much longer does Felix have left?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It be nice for him to get a quality start tomorrow. I'd be happy if Felix could go 6 and give up 2 or 3 runs cause that would keep us in the game and a shot to steal one to start the series.
And I hope that our manager has the balls/smarts to yank him after only a couple if he once again comes out and has terrible location and is hanging meatballs over the middle again. I'd love to see this staff care about runs and winning. Make decisions for the TEAM, not the visuals for the fans or some sort of misplaced belief we owe anyone more than their chance to start and prove they should stay in.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I hope that our manager has the balls/smarts to yank him after only a couple if he once again comes out and has terrible location and is hanging meatballs over the middle again. I'd love to see this staff care about runs and winning. Make decisions for the TEAM, not the visuals for the fans or some sort of misplaced belief we owe anyone more than their chance to start and prove they should stay in.

Agreed. We haven't seen this team 20 over since 2007. Think about that for a minute.....Almost a freakin decade, so yes I agree if Felix has given up 4 and hasn't gotten out of the 2nd inning he needs to be yanked cause this team can score runs and down 4 is easier to make up then down 6 or 7.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. We haven't seen this team 20 over since 2007. Think about that for a minute.....Almost a freakin decade, so yes I agree if Felix has given up 4 and hasn't gotten out of the 2nd inning he needs to be yanked cause this team can score runs and down 4 is easier to make up then down 6 or 7.
No matter how many they are over now, how many games have they been out of the playoffs the last couple of years? Couple of games here and there makes all of the difference.

They've built up a cache, but we really can't squander it. Anywhere. Against anyone.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how many they are over now, how many games have they been out of the playoffs the last couple of years? Couple of games here and there makes all of the difference.

They've built up a cache, but we really can't squander it. Anywhere. Against anyone.

Agreed. They're in the realm of winning at all cost and screw hurting feelings. It's a win now attitude.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling the Mo Jo growing on these threads lately. So much pent up frustration over the years and we all can feel that Mo Jo (maybe) happening. Been a long time coming and I, for one, am going to enjoy the hell out of this for as long as it continues :thumb::yes:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He yanked Felix quick during his last start... Sent Felix a message imo...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Jerry is serious about his comments about Cano they have the balls with Felix...but so far it's just words not actions. A problem they will run into is they need to get days off to rotate the rotation. With Marco not going deep today they don't have the horses in the pen to carry a game if they pull him early. They need Lawrence back up in the pen for tomorrow.