• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOw do you feel about

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can u list my team too please so. I know my team but forgot a few other guys. Then I'll make u a few offers

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking maybe aj green for mixon.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dem bengals , well PM me instead of on this thread

Attachments

• 460A4656-B833-448B-8661-2537364000FA.png
    460A4656-B833-448B-8661-2537364000FA.png
    462.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 9E535436-C660-4309-B8BA-988ECC06B0B0.png
    9E535436-C660-4309-B8BA-988ECC06B0B0.png
    534.4 KB · Views: 0

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would u want that

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got on.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF I went on to accept our deal but didn't see it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Woods - not sure his role expands very much with the departure of Watkins, but might see a small bump in the red zone. Looks like a great fit for McVay - Cooper Kupp and Woods both great route runners
Jared Goff - so far, we have a garbage season under Fisher and an offensive explosion under McVay....actually not as high on him for fantasy as I am for real life W's and L's - better D could (and should) mean less passing this yr
Carlos Hyde - tough landing spot, if they go D and QB with their early picks and wait until 2nd day to add RB, like Hyde's chances for a decent season, but expectations are tempered, Browns are still the Browns until proven otherwise, imo
Joe Mixon - thoroughly unimpressed rookie year, entire Bengals O looked pretty bad last year, could be in for a nice bounce back with Hill gone. Not breaking to bank to acquire his services in dynasty or redrafts this yr.
Marvin Jones jr - looks good as the outside threat in DET, gonna be up and down games, but the up games are going to be legit.
Cam Meredith - man, had him pegged for a big breakout season before his knee got destroyed in preseason. Still think he can do it, but hate seeing converted QBs lose a season of development/repetition
Marty Bryant - would love to have him as an option off the bench, would hate to rely on him being one of my starters (as I'm shaping up in D2 league, FML)
Jerrick McKinnon - buying the role, not the player here. Feel like Shanahan/Lynch overpaid this guy, but again, the passing back role in the offense should produce.
Dez Bryant - looks lost out there with Dak/Zeke running the show. I'm in the 'sell while you can' camp here.
Tyreek Hill - prob loses the most targets with the Watkins signing than Kelce, imo. Will be very interesting to see the Chiefs offense with Mahomes at the helm, I'm intrigued by all of their options from a fantasy standpoint
Jordon Howard - not buying the Cohen is Nagy's favorite blurbs, Howard will still be relied upon to tote the rock and do the heavy lifting while Trubisky figures out the pro-level game.
Josh Gordon - actually don't like Tyrod pairing since it comes with Landry and Hyde. It's a lot more crowded in CLE than it was in 2014, he'll have some games, but I don't see a resurgence of the WR1 overall, prob finishes in WR30-40 range
Kenyan Drake - Free agency winner, as Miami was linked to several RBs, and only signed the ageless wonder, Gore. Should be Drake's opportunity to command touches of they don't draft another RB.
Brady - Have to have him in your top 10 QBs every year until he doesn't look the part. So far, he's still got it.
Tyrod taylor - put up or shut up time. Bills will either look smart for cutting ties, or chalk this up as another QB failure. Tyrod must've pissed off the football gods in a previous life, only getting to play for the Bills and Browns, poor guy can't catch a break.
Gronk - health/retirement scare is probably enough to keep him off my teams, yet again. Just not worth the capital to acquire him, in any format, imo.
Fitz - expect the same as before, lack of WR options for Zona will keep Fitz busy again this year.
Mike Wallace - GL guessing which games he'll catch a bomb in and which games he'll do next to nothing.
Adrian Peterson - not interested in washed up RBs, amazing career, but its over. Would much rather miss out on the last hurrah than be stuck holding AP with a roster spot
LaGarrett Blount - if Abdullah goes somewhere else, this could be a great bench option, but I'd really not like my team if Blount is the RB2. Not sure how many touches he gets if DET gets touches for all 3 RBs. GL back with little else if they retain Abdullah

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice I like the idea...

Woods - solid WR. Helps that Watkins left town. Not too old. Nothing special about him really but should be productive WR2 or WR3.

Goff - decent option. Like him more in dynasty than in redraft since hes so young. Upside is there I guess, but I worry a little bit that McVay makes him look better than he is.

Hyde - solid RB. Will likely lose passing down work to Duke so that hurts. Hes also gonna be 28 this year so hes not all that young. Decent flex option though.

Mixon - skys still the limit. Last year wasnt good but that line was horrible and theyve done a little work to fix it at least. RB12 for me in dynasty right now.

Jones - always seems underrated to me. really solid player imo. Could be a WR2.

Meredith - Hes young, seems talented, and is athletic. But hes at best the bears #2 WR now and they still may draft another so his value is falling at the moment.

Bryant - love the talent. Not sure I trust him though. And as long as hes in Pittsburgh hes gonna have trouble getting targets behind AB, Juju, and Bell. Probably in a similar tier to Meredith. Certainly worth rostering but Im worried if theyre gonna be relied on for anything at this point.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrick McKinnon
Dez Bryant
Tyreek hill
Jordon Howard
Josh Gordon
Kenyan Drake
Brady
Tyrod taylor
Gronk
Fitz
Mike Wallace
Adrian Peterson
LaGarrett Blount
What do u think of these guys

Dez - Feels like Dak and he just arent on the same page. At this point hes around WR25 for me in dynasty but I wouldnt be shocked if he bounces back.

Tyreek - think he got hurt by the Sammy signing. Still in that WR10-15 range in dynasty imo.

Howard - Really good runner, but limited draft capital and no passing game work makes him expendable. That risk puts him right around RB11 which is the end of the group of RBs I trust.

Gordon - obviously the suspension risk is high. Hes also obviously talented and CLE seems to be getting better on offense and should have a new QB. Hes a WR3 in dynasty for me. All the upside but all the risk.

Drake - He looked good but is somebody who could be replaced pretty easily. I dont wanna own him for that reason but he could be a good RB2.

Brady - if youre competing you want him if not you dont. Thats about it.

Tyrod - another perennially underrated player. Running gives him fantasy value. Might not be the starter in CLE for long though and hes not in my top 25 dynasty QBs right now.

Gronk - the GOAT. Hes my TE2 right now only because he might retire early but if you own him Id just ride that out. Hes a monster when he plays

Fitz - Same as Brady really.

Mike Wallace - Not in my top 50 WRs. Minimal value.

AP - done

Blount - worth a flier but thats it

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Woods- Played way better then I thought he would last year. Not a top 25 WR but worthy as depth for FF purposes. I'll believe in him more if he can play well again this year and show last year wasn't some fluke.

Jared Goff- Like him better for dynasty then redrafts. Seems like he'll be a solid QB, but like Woods, want to see him do again this year.

Carlos Hyde- Always felt he was too injury prone to be counted on. Lets see if the Browns draft a RB, before I want to rank him.

Joe Mixon- Was a bit of a disappointment last year, but the Bengals OL was bad last and should improve some this year. So I still like Mixon chances to be a stud rather then a dud, the talent is there IMO.

Marvin Jones- Solid WR2

Cam Meredith- Player that looked to be on the upswing until he got hurt. Now is not in a great situation with Robinson there on the Bears. Still worth a stash to wait and see.

Marty Bryant- Well he's behind Jo Jo now as the third WR and not sure how the coaching staff feels about him. Needs a new team, but Steelers saying he's not being traded. Another stash player that you hope finds a better spot or situation eventually.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RObert woods - I agree with the consensus on here. Has shown flashes, but needs to keep the momentum going from last season. I think he will get slightly overdrafted this year, but he may turn out to be a solid value.

jared goff - Similar to Woods, except he is younger. He probably will not get overdrafted, simply because there are so many solid options at QB.

carlos hyde - Huge question marks right now. The number 1 being, will the Browns draft Barkley at 1 or 4? Then, will they get a RB on day 2? Then, it turns to Hyde's ability to stay healthy and how much will they use him on passing downs with Duke around?

joe mixon - Cincy needs to beef up their line a bit, but Mixon seems to be primed for a breakout year. Although, he got his chance last year and got hurt twice. If he can stay healthy...

marvin jones jr - Been boom or bust for a couple years, but was a little more consistent last season. Finished 13th in my PPR league and could be a solid value this season.

cam meredith - How does he come back from a major injury? Where is he playing (he is a RFA who has been on a few visits with other teams this offseason)? Was he that good to begin with or a flash in the pan? I think someone else finds this out this draft season.

marty bryant - Has very little value in Pittsburgh. Will need a change of scenery to be more valuable. As someone said, a good stash candidate. Also could be out of the league soon.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrick McKinnon - Shanny loves him and overpaid for him, so he will use him. I think he will pair with someone else to form the dreaded RBBC, but in PPR leagues, McKinnon has a good chance to be the main fantasy producer in SF

Dez Bryant - His value is rock bottom right now, but he should rebound. Change of scenery will do him good. Depending on where he goes and how motivated he is, he could bounce back to being a WR1.

Tyreek hill - This guy has been growing on me since about week 5 last season (when I traded for him in my main keeper league). I love the idea of Mahommes big arm throwing deep to him and am considering keeping him in that aforementioned league.

Jordon Howard - I think he can put up RB2 numbers in that offense. Even while splitting carries with Cohen.

Josh Gordon - I think he's out of the league before he's at the top of the fantasy scoreboard. I just don't trust him. Shame, too. He has a ton of potential, but he will be someone else's mistake.

Kenyan Drake - Has dodged a couple of bullets so far in the offseason. If he can make it through the NFL draft without Miami either drafting someone to compete with him or trading for a player like CJ Anderson, who they have been linked to, he has the ability to be a starting fantasy back.

Brady - I think he is starting to show signs of slowing down. May have 1 good year left in him and by good, I mean elite fantasy QB.

Tyrod taylor - I have always thought Tyrod was underrated. In fantasy and irl. I think he will be a solid starter for those who miss out on the big guys next year.

Gronk - He has always been to injury prone for my liking. As he gets older, I feel like the risk keeps getting higher.

Fitz - Solid WR2 this season. Maybe a WR1 if Bradford can stay healthy or they find a decent back up.

Mike Wallace - Joins a crowded Philly WR corps where he will be boom or bust, imo.

Adrian Peterson - Probably done.

LaGarrett Blount - Will probably be the goal line back and may put up respectable numbers. Worth rostering to find out, but I wouldn't take him banking on him to be a starter for you.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarvis Landry
Derek Henry
Travis Kelce
Michael Thomas
Brandin Cooks
Ameer Abdullah