• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hodgson playing wing now

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moose News | Manitoba Moose

"I just thought that the type of players that Joel, Cody and Billy are, it would make a pretty decent line and why wouldn't we try it?" Noel said, using the trio for a second straight game Friday night at the Toyota Center against the Houston Aeros.

what do you guys think? i know its way too early but does he get called up for the playoffs and does he see game action?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have ZERO read on what AV wants to do with Cody so its hard to say if this will help get him in the lineup.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was an article earlier this week that suggested that the move was grooming him for his next call-up. we ARE pretty durned deep down the middle - and the Moose are rather thin at centre.

Hodgson shifts to right of centre - Winnipeg Free Press

same article no?

am i missing somewhere that it says hes being groomed for a call up? or do you mean a different article?

I know it keeps quoting Claude Noel ... i do wonder how much of the move is his decision or him being told by the canucks

I go back to the Lawrence Gilman interview with Matt Sekeres where he said Hodgson is staying a centreman and the future goal is to have the other current centres be his wingman ... if its a change in their plan for Hodgson, just seems to me they make decisions on Hodgson far too fast considering his circumstances

Last edited by a moderator:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
ahhh - I see, it was from Jim Jameson's tweet of the article.
JamiesonCanucks - Jim Jamieson - Mar 12
Canucks getting Cody Hodgson ready for next NHL call-up? http://SportsHoopla.com/edXtDa

reading between the lines of us having our centres solidified,
and the Moose being rather thin, yet still moving him to the wing.

Last edited by a moderator:

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact we traded for a 4th line center probably suggests our plan is to use him on the wing if he gets another call up this year.