• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY HEY

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I been out for a while, had to get a new 'puter so I could use this one for fucking off, too much at stake in my new gig with this old jalopy.

All better now, got a Lenovo all-in-one for mission critical work, and still have the ol Dell laptop for fun!

Man I wanted to be on for some of the best Raider moments of the past 10 years going on this season.

First off, I want to congratulate the Raider D on a stellar season, and CWoods, the consummate professional a credit to this team and one of the most tremendous leaders by example I can think of, we will miss you man. Our D kept us in the game time and again with big play after big play, Mack, Ellis, Smith, the of David Amerson and a bunch of solid role players. Kudos to Norton Jr and JDR, put together a resilient and resourceful squad, I can't wait for next season.

Very disappointed w Aldon, losing him really hurt us down the stretch.

I enjoyed watching Derek having a strong sophomore season, still some learning to do, must make decisions faster in the pocket, which also became more obvious as the season wound down. And while having some really good games, our offense as a whole left lots of missed opportunites on the turf that certainly affected our bottom line.

Had Amari caught some more of the many attempts that came his way, his numbers and our fortunes would certainly fared better, and to me it this single, most fixable problem that our receivers as a unit must attend to. Untimely drops proved deadly to us time and again.

I watched 90% of this entire season, I would say Coop cleans up those easy drops he has a 100 catches easily, otherwise he was very sure handed, so I hope he works on that, AC/DC should be one of those signature relationships fans will remember for years to come.

Latavious looked better and better as the season went on, he could definitely be a bell cow back IMO. He deserves more carries.

Roberts, Holmes, Walford,T Jones, Olawale all contributed excellent effort throughout the year, and that word, EFFORT, showed itself time after time in '15. More credit goes to JDR and company, the Raiders actually resembled a first division team, it's been quite a while since I was this proud of my team.

There is one thing that has remained constant throughout the Raiders history, and that is the fans, Raider fans IMO are some of the best, most loyal fans, and home or away, they always show up. Hats off to all of us.

Idaho, DJ, all my friends here at the 'Hoop, waazzawwp!

I will look forward to next year, and just want to see the Raiders putting a bonified winning streak together dammit!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flaraider, the man, the myth, the legend!!
Man, this team is starting to come together.. A few more players, that no doubt we will get this offseason, and boom!! The division is ours!! It should be a fun offseason.. Im starting to get into my draft mode, i will start dropping some names here soon..
First thing first, our stadium.. Here pretty soon we will know.. Alot of rumors floating around in meantime..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crunch time on the LA issues!! And Mark Davis is all in, he's playing this game perfect!!
Cuz im 7 or 11 all day!!
Oh, this is something i ain't said in a bit?? Shout out to the babe!! GO RAIDERS!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flaraider, the man, the myth, the legend!!
Man, this team is starting to come together.. A few more players, that no doubt we will get this offseason, and boom!! The division is ours!! It should be a fun offseason.. Im starting to get into my draft mode, i will start dropping some names here soon..
First thing first, our stadium.. Here pretty soon we will know.. Alot of rumors floating around in meantime..

So Idaho who do you think the Raiders try to resign of their FA's this off season?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Idaho who do you think the Raiders try to resign of their FA's this off season?
Im thinking Penn, just for that fact we don't have a solid young guy behind him as of right now.. We could draft Conklin with our first though.. King for sure, best punter in football IMO.. Mayowa, Autry, Roberts, McGloin, Mays, and some others.. It's sort of hard to say, cuz Reggie will let guys walk if they want to play hardball..
Now, you guys have some good FAs as well, that the RAIDERS will try to poach from you guys.. Who do you guys keep??
Oh?? With Desmond King going back to school, which was my favorite CB btw.. What do you think of Eli Apple?? I think he's good, good size and speed, and can lock you down..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking Penn, just for that fact we don't have a solid young guy behind him as of right now.. We could draft Conklin with our first though.. King for sure, best punter in football IMO.. Mayowa, Autry, Roberts, McGloin, Mays, and some others.. It's sort of hard to say, cuz Reggie will let guys walk if they want to play hardball..
Now, you guys have some good FAs as well, that the RAIDERS will try to poach from you guys.. Who do you guys keep??
Oh?? With Desmond King going back to school, which was my favorite CB btw.. What do you think of Eli Apple?? I think he's good, good size and speed, and can lock you down..

Well the Broncos from what I understand have put priority on 3-4 guys.

1) Von Miller--There is very little chance this guy even comes close to hitting the open market. He would have to go out during the off season and do something really stupid for the Broncos not to lock him up long term.
2) Brock Osweiler--Looks like Elway even views him as top priority. They like what they have seen and want to sign him long term to be the QB for the Broncos for many years to come.
3) Derek Wolfe--This is where it gets a bit tricky. The Broncos have both of their DE's hitting the open market possibly and only room to sign one of them. Malik Jackson is the other and he has been the more consistent of the two but Wolfe has been on a huge tear this year. I mean he has put up numbers that are actually somewhat comparable to JJ Watt especially in the run stopping department. They could sign both but that could be quite the challenge.
4) Danny Trevathan--This again depends on who we cut such as Manning, Clady, and such of how much we have to spend. The Broncos could be middle of the pack cap space or jump into that top-7 area for top cap space. Cutting Manning, Clady, and let's say Ware would give the Broncos around $60 million in cap space (3rd behind the Raiders for cap space). If they do that then good chance they sign all 4 of these guys plus Malik Jackson to keep the top defense in the NFL together and then use the draft to focus on the offense.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Broncos from what I understand have put priority on 3-4 guys.

1) Von Miller--There is very little chance this guy even comes close to hitting the open market. He would have to go out during the off season and do something really stupid for the Broncos not to lock him up long term.
2) Brock Osweiler--Looks like Elway even views him as top priority. They like what they have seen and want to sign him long term to be the QB for the Broncos for many years to come.
3) Derek Wolfe--This is where it gets a bit tricky. The Broncos have both of their DE's hitting the open market possibly and only room to sign one of them. Malik Jackson is the other and he has been the more consistent of the two but Wolfe has been on a huge tear this year. I mean he has put up numbers that are actually somewhat comparable to JJ Watt especially in the run stopping department. They could sign both but that could be quite the challenge.
4) Danny Trevathan--This again depends on who we cut such as Manning, Clady, and such of how much we have to spend. The Broncos could be middle of the pack cap space or jump into that top-7 area for top cap space. Cutting Manning, Clady, and let's say Ware would give the Broncos around $60 million in cap space (3rd behind the Raiders for cap space). If they do that then good chance they sign all 4 of these guys plus Malik Jackson to keep the top defense in the NFL together and then use the draft to focus on the offense.
Those are some real good names that are hitting FA.. No doubt alot of teams will try to sign them, including us!!
I don't think you guys will sign them all, you WILL lose some guys..
Would i am sort of surprised about?? Is Elway going with PM over the young Osweiler in the playoffs.. Crazy man.. Elway is going to put up some big loot for Osweiler, and he ain't going to let him play in the biggest game of his career, simply crazy..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this is sort of crazy?? Mack Attack, the first player selected to the ALL PRO team as a DE and LB!!
Best D player in the game!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are some real good names that are hitting FA.. No doubt alot of teams will try to sign them, including us!!
I don't think you guys will sign them all, you WILL lose some guys..
Would i am sort of surprised about?? Is Elway going with PM over the young Osweiler in the playoffs.. Crazy man.. Elway is going to put up some big loot for Osweiler, and he ain't going to let him play in the biggest game of his career, simply crazy..

Well we have lost some guys the last 2 years. In fact no team has had more Supplemental Draft picks than us over the past 2 years because people keep taking our guys and overpaying them. Yet the Broncos just keep going and winning. Heck you can't even say the reason we won this year was because of Manning. He sucked when he did play and when he didn't we still won. So this team has shown they are more than just Manning moving forward.

As for keeping all the guys like I said it all depends on what the player wants, how much cap space we actually decide to have, and getting a deal done. Have to wait and see.

For the playoff game I'll be honest I wanted Osweiler to start. I thought he had played better than Manning and had earned the right to start the playoff game. At the same time something most don't know is that Osweiler is actually really hurt right now. He has a Sprained MCL which for many players actually keeps them out a few weeks. He also as a grade-2 Separated shoulder in his non-throwing shoulder and some bruised ribs. He is beat up right now where Manning has had 7 weeks of rest. Reports from practice are that players think Manning is looking the best he has all year. I guess Manning's injury was more serious than what Manning let on earlier in the year so now that his foot is for the most part healed up he is looking more like his old self. Have to see if that is just players and media hoping for that to be the case or if that is actually the case.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we have lost some guys the last 2 years. In fact no team has had more Supplemental Draft picks than us over the past 2 years because people keep taking our guys and overpaying them. Yet the Broncos just keep going and winning. Heck you can't even say the reason we won this year was because of Manning. He sucked when he did play and when he didn't we still won. So this team has shown they are more than just Manning moving forward.

As for keeping all the guys like I said it all depends on what the player wants, how much cap space we actually decide to have, and getting a deal done. Have to wait and see.

For the playoff game I'll be honest I wanted Osweiler to start. I thought he had played better than Manning and had earned the right to start the playoff game. At the same time something most don't know is that Osweiler is actually really hurt right now. He has a Sprained MCL which for many players actually keeps them out a few weeks. He also as a grade-2 Separated shoulder in his non-throwing shoulder and some bruised ribs. He is beat up right now where Manning has had 7 weeks of rest. Reports from practice are that players think Manning is looking the best he has all year. I guess Manning's injury was more serious than what Manning let on earlier in the year so now that his foot is for the most part healed up he is looking more like his old self. Have to see if that is just players and media hoping for that to be the case or if that is actually the case.
I agree cd.. You guys are winning with one of the best Ds in LONG time!! And will be a tough out in the playoffs!! I think KC is the only team that can beat you guys in mile high..
Now as far as your FAs go?? JDR knows them pretty good, and will make a play for one or two..
And cd?? Let's not start with either PM or Osweiler being hurt.. Elway should of went with his Future, and not his past.. Bad move there.. Again, i have no fight in this, im just looking at this from the outside..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this is sort of crazy?? Mack Attack, the first player selected to the ALL PRO team as a DE and LB!!
Best D player in the game!!
I argued that Mack was the BEST D player in football.. Well, being elected to the ALL PRO at 2 spots proves my point!! Who has done that??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree cd.. You guys are winning with one of the best Ds in LONG time!! And will be a tough out in the playoffs!! I think KC is the only team that can beat you guys in mile high..
Now as far as your FAs go?? JDR knows them pretty good, and will make a play for one or two..
And cd?? Let's not start with either PM or Osweiler being hurt.. Elway should of went with his Future, and not his past.. Bad move there.. Again, i have no fight in this, im just looking at this from the outside..

I understand where you are coming from but again if he is actually that seriously hurt then I'm not sure there was much of a decision. He hasn't been able to practice and good chance he can't even think about practicing until next week. Each day it is coming out that the injury is a bit more serious than they thought. So even if they wanted Osweiler to start not sure if he could or not.

You are right JDR knows these players. The biggest thing though with him is he runs a completely different system than what the Broncos do. A great example is that of Derek Wolfe. Under JDR he was a power DE that switched inside on 3rd and long and was more asked to take on double teams to help other guys out. While Wolfe was decent at this it wasn't like he was a must keep type player. You can find those type of players throughout the draft. Now in Phillip's 1-gap attacking system it takes advantage of Wolfe's great 1st step allowing him to be more of a playmaker than just the guy who occupies blocks. So I can't see Wolfe being as valuable to the Raiders as he is to the Broncos.

Now I could see if we let Malik hit FA that JDR would probably be one of the first guys to call him up. Probably the same with Trevathan if we let him hit FA. They fit his system really well and were both very good playmakers. You guys have the money to sign them for sure. Just have to wait and see how much money the Broncos have this off season and who they prioritize and who thinks they are worth more than they really are. A great example is that of Terrance Knighton this last year. He thought he was worth $8 million a year. The Broncos and Raiders both said no and he had to go sign a $4 million 1-year prove it deal.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,771.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!!! THINGS ARE LOOKING UP FOR THE RAIDERS!!!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand where you are coming from but again if he is actually that seriously hurt then I'm not sure there was much of a decision. He hasn't been able to practice and good chance he can't even think about practicing until next week. Each day it is coming out that the injury is a bit more serious than they thought. So even if they wanted Osweiler to start not sure if he could or not.

You are right JDR knows these players. The biggest thing though with him is he runs a completely different system than what the Broncos do. A great example is that of Derek Wolfe. Under JDR he was a power DE that switched inside on 3rd and long and was more asked to take on double teams to help other guys out. While Wolfe was decent at this it wasn't like he was a must keep type player. You can find those type of players throughout the draft. Now in Phillip's 1-gap attacking system it takes advantage of Wolfe's great 1st step allowing him to be more of a playmaker than just the guy who occupies blocks. So I can't see Wolfe being as valuable to the Raiders as he is to the Broncos.

Now I could see if we let Malik hit FA that JDR would probably be one of the first guys to call him up. Probably the same with Trevathan if we let him hit FA. They fit his system really well and were both very good playmakers. You guys have the money to sign them for sure. Just have to wait and see how much money the Broncos have this off season and who they prioritize and who thinks they are worth more than they really are. A great example is that of Terrance Knighton this last year. He thought he was worth $8 million a year. The Broncos and Raiders both said no and he had to go sign a $4 million 1-year prove it deal.
The truth is?? I just think Elway is in a real hard spot, as far as his 2 QBs go.. It's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't type things imo.. And they are using injury as an excuse!! Again imo.. As an outsider looking in, i would of went with my future.. Win or lose..

cd, we are not the only ones that will try to get your FAs, alot of teams will.. And let's not forget Weddle from the Bolts who i would be ok in getting, with Cwood retiring and all.. And KC has some good ones as well.. Sean Smith, Berry, etc.. Now i do like Malik and Trevathan alot, and i think the RAIDERS will make a play for them, or at least one of them.. Just like when we got Hudson from KC, i think we get one or two GOOD FAs from within our division..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!!! THINGS ARE LOOKING UP FOR THE RAIDERS!!!!
I agree DJ!! Can't wait..And yeah things are looking up.. Our 2015 draft draft was rated top 3 yet again, so add another draft like that, and we looking, very good..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack Attack made HISTORY by being an ALL PRO at DE and LB!! Second year player!!
Congrats MackAttack!! And CWood 2nd team ALL PRO!! Ballers!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So KC smokes the Texans!! They look real good, and have a chance.. But the Maclin injury might derail them!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might have been the craziest end to a game that I can remember. Always crazy when 2 huge rivals face off in such a huge game. Really hoping for an All AFC West AFC Championship game now! Wouldn't that be crazy?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might have been the craziest end to a game that I can remember. Always crazy when 2 huge rivals face off in such a huge game. Really hoping for an All AFC West AFC Championship game now! Wouldn't that be crazy?
Word!! And may i add though?? The REFS strike yet again!! Have i ever told you guys how much i dislike the REFS?? Buy ya, that would be wild, you guys and KC facing off for the right to play in the SB!!
KC looks real good, i mean good.. It would be an epic game for sure!! You guys Vs the Steelers and KC Vs the Pats!! BIG GAMES!!