• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's our chance Ravens fans...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Standard douche bag line.

Nothing less expected from this board, or it's random few posters.

Keep up the good work, though.

How rude of me to bring up the fact that we have 2 Lombardi's to a giddy Bungals fan trying to trash talk us that has NONE....
Imagine that !!!!
Have a nice day Shirley, and enjoy your 1 week of fame, I got a feeling it's gonna end with a lightening bolt.....:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How rude of me to bring up the fact that we have 2 Lombardi's to a giddy Bungals fan trying to trash talk us that has NONE....
Imagine that !!!!
Have a nice day Shirley, and enjoy your 1 week of fame, I got a feeling it's gonna end with a lightening bolt.....:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

How rude of me to talk about the current teams and not the past. Congrats on your 2 SB wins. There's no question that those are big moments for any team. But if all you have is the past to hang your hat on, then your future must not look too bright. Only losers of the current year talk about their past accomplishments. The NFL is a what have you done "this year" league. So, while you have 2 solid SB wins, it means nothing to this conversation, and is a desperate reach for someone who has nothing else to say. Just a sad desperate attempt to show some kind of superiority. Sad, really.

But, hey, you've got Flacco wrapped up for years to come under a great contract. I'm sure that will help...:lol:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How rude of me to talk about the current teams and not the past. Congrats on your 2 SB wins. There's no question that those are big moments for any team. But if all you have is the past to hang your hat on, then your future must not look too bright. Only losers of the current year talk about their past accomplishments. The NFL is a what have you done "this year" league. So, while you have 2 solid SB wins, it means nothing to this conversation, and is a desperate reach for someone who has nothing else to say. Just a sad desperate attempt to show some kind of superiority. Sad, really.

But, hey, you've got Flacco wrapped up for years to come under a great contract. I'm sure that will help...:lol:

It sure will Goober, a SB MVP with a Lombardi will do fine....And you can look forward to Opie Taylor for qb that hasn't won a playoff game yet....:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:...Oh and Fred Sanford for a HC that also can't win a playoff game.....Wow, looks like you're set huh ?????:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:....Oh and you have no past to look to in your 40 years of losing......Gooooo Bolts !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure will Goober, a SB MVP with a Lombardi will do fine....And you can look forward to Opie Taylor for qb that hasn't won a playoff game yet....:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:...Oh and Fred Sanford for a HC that also can't win a playoff game.....Wow, looks like you're set huh ?????:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:....Oh and you have no past to look to in your 40 years of losing......Gooooo Bolts !!!!

Whatever helps you get through you sad life. Sorry to see that this is all you have to hang your hat on, so I guess I shouldn't take that away from you.

Also too bad you don't know enough history about the Bengals to know that A it's not all losing, and B they are responsible for many of the plays/offense/coaching founded and used in today's NFL. Such as WC offense, and the no-huddle/hurry up.

Yeah, I guess you wouldn't know much about history, since you had to steal the Browns to make your own team. LOL.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever helps you get through you sad life. Sorry to see that this is all you have to hang your hat on, so I guess I shouldn't take that away from you.

Also too bad you don't know enough history about the Bengals to know that A it's not all losing, and B they are responsible for many of the plays/offense/coaching founded and used in today's NFL. Such as WC offense, and the no-huddle/hurry up.

Yeah, I guess you wouldn't know much about history, since you had to steal the Browns to make your own team. LOL.

Now I know you are an idiot, Don Coryell and Bill Walsh come up with the west coast offense but I don't believe there is a trophy for that.... :laugh3:
And yea 2 Lombardi's is something to hang your hat on, especially since we are still the reigning Champs until someone wins it this year....What is it you can hang your hat on ????, oh yea, NO Lombardi's and No titles, and can't win a playoff game......Lightening is about to strike and your dream will end the same way again , 1 and done....Gooooo Bolts....:yahoo:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know you are an idiot, Don Coryell and Bill Walsh come up with the west coast offense but I don't believe there is a trophy for that.... :laugh3:
And yea 2 Lombardi's is something to hang your hat on, especially since we are still the reigning Champs until someone wins it this year....What is it you can hang your hat on ????, oh yea, NO Lombardi's and No titles, and can't win a playoff game......Lightening is about to strike and your dream will end the same way again , 1 and done....Gooooo Bolts....:yahoo:

Oops...try again. You clearly don't even know basic NFL history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Walsh_(American_football_coach) Go down to his stint with the Bengals, where he developed the WC offense.

Also, here is more on Wyche and his hurry up/no huddle offense innovation, as well as the first to start using 12 men in the huddle to confuse defenses (since banned)

Sam Wyche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before you laugh, learn some very basic NFL history. Thanks for playing, come again...

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops...try again. You clearly don't even know basic NFL history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Walsh_(American_football_coach) Go down to his stint with the Bengals, where he developed the WC offense.

Also, here is more on Wyche and his hurry up/no huddle offense innovation, as well as the first to start using 12 men in the huddle to confuse defenses (since banned)

Sam Wyche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before you laugh, learn some very basic NFL history. Thanks for playing, come again...

Wow , you are really desperate to come up with anything remotely resembling success....Bill Walsh was not the first to use that system , it was Don Coryell and referred to as Air Coryell....Bill took the bulk of what would later be called the WC offense from Don....But who gives a crap about that....You was just saying that past meant nothing and that was nothing on top of that....Win a Lombardi or keep that dunce hat on your head, Oh wait, you have to win a playoff game for that to happen and that leaves you losers out. :laugh3:
1 and done......Goooo Bolts !!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow , you are really desperate to come up with anything remotely resembling success....Bill Walsh was not the first to use that system , it was Don Coryell and referred to as Air Coryell....Bill took the bulk of what would later be called the WC offense from Don....But who gives a crap about that....You was just saying that past meant nothing and that was nothing on top of that....Win a Lombardi or keep that dunce hat on your head, Oh wait, you have to win a playoff game for that to happen and that leaves you losers out. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
1 and done......Goooo Bolts !!
untitledbungalizedheadbag.jpg

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we should just steal a team then, huh?

Oh, and continue to look ignorant in NFL history. You are a complete and total moron. Look up the history anywhere on the WC and you will See Walsh with the credit, and him working on it as an assistance in Cincinnati.

Wow. I mean, congrats on the lombardi's, but it sure hasn't made you any smarter. You are in complete control of that dunce hat...more like ass hat. LOL

Good day.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we should just steal a team then, huh?

Oh, and continue to look ignorant in NFL history. You are a complete and total moron. Look up the history anywhere on the WC and you will See Walsh with the credit, and him working on it as an assistance in Cincinnati.

Wow. I mean, congrats on the lombardi's, but it sure hasn't made you any smarter. You are in complete control of that dunce hat...more like ass hat. LOL

Good day.

Well we could have did what PB done and go copy a team because he got fired, and all he did was put some stripes on the browns uni's....but even though I know you Cintuckians aren't very smart , buying a team is not stealing a team ,Corky.....Now get your head bag ready, you're gonna need it after the Bolts embarrass your fake Browns team on Sunday....Feels good to hang around a team that actually has a few Lombardi's, don't it Goober ??
Yawningfunnypictures23_zps04fb1c75.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took a team away from a City.

Point blank.

The Browns never left Cleveland when Brown founded the Bengals.

Not even close to the same thing.

By the way, you shouldn't include selfies in your posts. Just a friendly tip.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took a team away from a City.

Point blank.

The Browns never left Cleveland when Brown founded the Bengals.

Not even close to the same thing.

By the way, you shouldn't include selfies in your posts. Just a friendly tip.

You tried to mirror image a team, and that's a pic of your Momma laughing when she changed your diaper, little one......And by the way, the smart fans know what to expect out of the Bungals, that's why they can't even sell out for a playoff game...Deja vu ....1 and done......:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tried to mirror image a team, and that's a pic of your Momma laughing when she changed your diaper, little one......And by the way, the smart fans know what to expect out of the Bungals, that's why they can't even sell out for a playoff game...Deja vu ....1 and done......:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ah, yes...

Yo mamma jokes.

Desperate times, desperate measures, I guess.

GB and Indy also are behind in tix sales. But, regardless of whether the game sells out or not, there will be playoff football in Cincinnati.

On another note, looks like the Ravens are blacked out this week, too.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, yes...

Yo mamma jokes.

Desperate times, desperate measures, I guess.

GB and Indy also are behind in tix sales. But, regardless of whether the game sells out or not, there will be playoff football in Cincinnati.

On another note, looks like the Ravens are blacked out this week, too.

Unusal for us to have an 8-8 season and miss the playoffs....We aren't sweatin' it , sitting here with last years Lombardi on one knee and 35's on the other.....You on the other hand, NATURALLY have a crying towel ready for your traditional disappointment.....1 and done, and Lombardi's NONE....:L:L:L:laugh3:
Flacco-The-Lombardi-300x216_zps4b172825.jpg
How sweet it is !!!!!!!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reiterate , the Bungals expected 1 and done....Do you believe me now Cincyfan78 ?? hehehehehe
untitledbungalizedheadbag.jpg