• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat's Bosh opts out, following lead of LeBron, Wade

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all need to work on and alter their games some in order to be more efficient to the team. CB needs to take it inside more - LB needs to work on attacking more - work on more consistency in FT... work on his defense - He was angry for not winning DPOY but he didnt earn it because he quit so many times on defense.
Wade needs to accept a lesser role and come off the bench - If he is truly a team first guy as he and most people want to claim - then now is his time to show that - if he is a team guy he will take a lesser role if he feels as though his body wont allow him to be a starter on a consistent basis. We cant have this so called maintenance crap go on again.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all need to work on and alter their games some in order to be more efficient to the team. CB needs to take it inside more - LB needs to work on attacking more - work on more consistency in FT... work on his defense - He was angry for not winning DPOY but he didnt earn it because he quit so many times on defense.
Wade needs to accept a lesser role and come off the bench - If he is truly a team first guy as he and most people want to claim - then now is his time to show that - if he is a team guy he will take a lesser role if he feels as though his body wont allow him to be a starter on a consistent basis. We cant have this so called maintenance crap go on again.

Works for the Spurs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because it worked for the spurs doesn't mean it will work for us. I think wade will play 65-70 games unless he actually gets hurt next season

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Works for the Spurs.

I really dont give a fuck if it worked for the Spurs or any other fucking team in the NBA for that matter - I am a Heat fan and only care for what works or doesnt work for them and it didnt work for the Heat - We fell short of our ultimate goal and this maintance crap was as big a contributor to it as any other thing.

As for games Wade plays, it needs to be closer to the 70 range - Hell I dont even care if they go back to this stupid ass maintance thing as long as they actually do it when he is actually injured - or more so towards the end of the season when guys are usually tired and legit need rest... We have babied this guy for too long already.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because it worked for the spurs doesn't mean it will work for us. I think wade will play 65-70 games unless he actually gets hurt next season

The maintenance plan that Pop implements is to keep his players fresh for the playoffs. The maintenance plan did in fact work with Wade. I credit the Spurs defense more for being able to successfully defend Wade, then Wade's body failing him.

Wade needs to define his game and become more of a jump shooter, similar to how Kobe transitioned himself later in his career respectfully. That way he's more fresh for the playoffs, while also being able to not miss as many games.

The problem with the Heat was defense this year. The Heat never found their rhythm on that end of the court. That was the reason Miami didn't win this year.

I really dont give a fuck if it worked for the Spurs or any other fucking team in the NBA for that matter - I am a Heat fan and only care for what works or doesnt work for them and it didnt work for the Heat - We fell short of our ultimate goal and this maintance crap was as big a contributor to it as any other thing.

As for games Wade plays, it needs to be closer to the 70 range - Hell I dont even care if they go back to this stupid ass maintance thing as long as they actually do it when he is actually injured - or more so towards the end of the season when guys are usually tired and legit need rest... We have babied this guy for too long already.

2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles LMAO

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It works for the spurs because they don't depend on 3 players for most of their scoring. I think wade being out so frequently is the reason why our defense was so bad. If he's going to play 55 games per year he shouldn't get more than 4 yr/24 mil. No way should he get 4 yr/52-55 million.