• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat 4-5 withOut Wade...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yank as hard as you like, but NONE of those rings are coming out of his display case...:laugh3:

Actually a couple might be if he gets caught fucking any more hotel clerks :whistle:

Anyway, not surprised you couldn't follow along ( to even your own comment) about it being a team game.
Nobody ever said Kobe didn't earn or deserve his rings. He just needed ( like everyone else) a hell of a lot of help to win them.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he wasn't the best player and focal point when Shaq was there. He was much better than Gasol and Bynum.

Was he really MUCH better than Gasol back then?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually a couple might be if he gets caught fucking any more hotel clerks :whistle:
:lame:

Anyway, not surprised you couldn't follow along ( to even your own comment) about it being a team game.
Nobody ever said Kobe didn't earn or deserve his rings. He just needed ( like everyone else) a hell of a lot of help to win them.

suuuurrrreeee i couldn't. lol and you wonder how i always had you figured for a pathetic dipshit. YOU keep coming up with this tired argument about "Kobe wasn't the best player on the team" to try to take away from the guy. think everyone can't see what you tried there? they needed EACH OTHER. NEITHER gets the prizes without the other, so DO keep trying, twit...

amazing. TF12 was right about you the other day. for reasons unexplainable you EXPECT people to take your words and lame slants for FACTS. you crack me up, little man...:laugh3::laugh3:

not suprised you made an ass outta yourself...AGAIN...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

suuuurrrreeee i couldn't. lol and you wonder how i always had you figured for a pathetic dipshit. YOU keep coming up with this tired argument about "Kobe wasn't the best player on the team" to try to take away from the guy. think everyone can't see what you tried there? they needed EACH OTHER. NEITHER gets the prizes without the other, so DO keep trying, twit...

amazing. TF12 was right about you the other day. for reasons unexplainable you EXPECT people to take your words and lame slants for FACTS. you crack me up, little man...:laugh3::laugh3:

not suprised you made an ass outta yourself...AGAIN...:lol:

:bawling: cry me a river with that shit.

When you smarten up a bit and can actually comprehend and understand posts, come back and see me.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling: cry me a river with that shit.
Translation:"quit exposing me for a complete shyster and idiot".:bawling: sorry, little man. it can't be helped. everyone can see right THROUGH you...:lol:

When you smarten up a bit and can actually comprehend and understand posts, come back and see me.

please. i read AND comprehend fine and could give a rat's ass if you keep repeating the same crap over and over. what i DON'T do is buy into your BULLSHIT. do come back when you actually man up and realize what an ignorant fool you are...:laugh3:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's Bk? Oh yeah, he's still criticizing KD for being 4-4 without Westbrook.

Actually KD is 7-5 withOut Westbrook... LeEasyWayOut, meanwhile, lost to the 12-25 Sixers, 16-22 Pistons, 17-18 Bulls, 12-22 Kings and 15-22 Nets withOut Wade.

Durant is CLEARLY the MVP of the league.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i hate CL67. he refuses to buy into my bullshit and i can't get him kicked off of the Hoop".:bawling:-TurnUpTheHeat

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i hate CL67. he refuses to buy into my bullshit and i can't get him kicked off of the Hoop".

Get you kicked off?
Who the fuck cares?

You're the little bitch begging for perma bans everyday.:lol:
Need proof?

Hey. I don't blame you.
Everyone knows your a fool, but most are way kinder then me.

Now go cry to Hammer again :bawling::bawling:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i hate CL67. he refuses to buy into my bullshit and i can't get him kicked off of the Hoop".

Get you kicked off?
Who the fuck cares?

"CL(and HIS multiple i.d's) thread ring any bells, loser...?:laugh3:

LMFAO you can't go one SECOND without lying, can you...?

You're the little bitch begging for perma bans everyday.:lol:
Need proof?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa....

i'm the one who said i hope they DON'T ban your lying ass. you're my favorite punching bag around here...

why the fuck would i EVER want you to leave...?

Hey. I don't blame you. you own me
Everyone knows i'm a fool, but most just laugh and move on".

fixed...:lol:

Now i'll go cry to Hammer again :bawling::bawling:
after all, he won'tg believe me when i said his equipment was wrong.

and ANOTHER fix. hey, i don't mind telling the truth about you. you're a lying bitch. it seems you simply can't help yourself...:10:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i already know which line you're gonna try your "proof" with, clown. and btw, that was a joke. course it isn't like i give a fuck whether you buy that or not...

like i said, your so pathetic why would i EVER want you to go anywhere...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i tapped out to CL when we first got here with my ill-conceived thread, but i'll lie and say i didn't"-TurnUpTheHeat:laugh3: