• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has your opinion changed on JT Barrett?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IS there QB in the country that is more bipolar than JT? WTF is up with this? Just a week ago he was possibly a Heisman finalist, but then he poops himself badly anf here we are w 2 losses and possibly another in the coming week or two? I would not take scUM lightly now after seeing this shitshow performance. MSU will be determined to take us down with the divsion on the line. I'm just lost for words about this team. And btw, I am glad this was the one game I missed while I was out of town on business. Glad I wasn't around a tv.

Barrett sucked, the defense sucked, the coaching sucked. It was all around suckage. Weber and Dobbins had less carries combined than Barrett. Seriously, use the damn running backs!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett sucked, the defense sucked, the coaching sucked. It was all around suckage. Weber and Dobbins had less carries combined than Barrett. Seriously, use the damn running backs!
Wow.. I'm almost relieved to be out of this NC discussion. Maybe the team will respond in a positive and actually play pressure free? MSU will bring their A game though.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.. I'm almost relieved to be out of this NC discussion. Maybe the team will respond in a positive and actually play pressure free? MSU will bring their A game though.

No way to tell, this team is wildly inconsistent

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way to tell, this team is wildly inconsistent
That's for sure. JT has been around for a long time and it will be refreshing to see a change. But, it's other areas that are concerning as well. ST and our LBs are not playing well. Our secondary will get better, but I think iur LB corp is an area to be concerned imo.