• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

H Henry or J Doyle/J Gordon or M Jones

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaning H. Henry and M. Jones. All four in good matchups. TB/GB rough in the secondary. WSH/BUF bad vs TE's.

When in doubt, I tend to lean towards the better QB. They're saying Stafford feels good, and with Norman on Allen. I think Henry may see even more looks today, and has a good chance to grab a TD.

I am a tad hesitant to play Henry with Melvin Gordon, capping my upside a little. However, with the way that offense is playing, I think there's enough love to go around. WSH been really rough against the run recently.

Agree or disagree with my thoughts? I'm still on the fence, and can be talked into either alternative.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Henry.
Gordon will get more targets, plus Stafford may not throw as much with the injured hand.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaning H. Henry and M. Jones. All four in good matchups. TB/GB rough in the secondary. WSH/BUF bad vs TE's.

When in doubt, I tend to lean towards the better QB. They're saying Stafford feels good, and with Norman on Allen. I think Henry may see even more looks today, and has a good chance to grab a TD.

I am a tad hesitant to play Henry with Melvin Gordon, capping my upside a little. However, with the way that offense is playing, I think there's enough love to go around. WSH been really rough against the run recently.

Agree or disagree with my thoughts? I'm still on the fence, and can be talked into either alternative.

I would say Henry and Gordon....there is a snowstorm in Buffalo which might hamper Doyle.

As for that snowstorm....would you start Buffalo's D vs Indy...or GB's D vs Cleveland.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Henry and Gordon....there is a snowstorm in Buffalo which might hamper Doyle.

As for that snowstorm....would you start Buffalo's D vs Indy...or GB's D vs Cleveland.
I'm going Buffalo D.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry and Gordon