• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guys quick need trade advice immediatly

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had him two years ago and traded high. He had 20 less receptions and failed to reach 1000 yards last season. He's also turning 30. Best days behind him I think.

Not seeing an upside factor to Landry..he is exactly what he's shown to be. A very good slot style WR..nothing more, no matter where he's at, or who's throwing the ball, that not upside, that's bumping the ceiling with nowhere to go but sideways or down. Get a real passing system around Baldwin, dude might just joint the elite class
you're both right

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seeing an upside factor to Landry..he is exactly what he's shown to be. A very good slot style WR..nothing more, no matter where he's at, or who's throwing the ball, that not upside, that's bumping the ceiling with nowhere to go but sideways or down. Get a real passing system around Baldwin, dude might just joint the elite class

I'm not crazy about either. I just say Landry has the higher upside because of how Cleveland may lean on him. And this is a ppr league.

Baldwin is still living off his season 2 years ago I feel like. He didn't do anything special last year and he's almost 30.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're both right

I had sent Baldwin, the Redskin TE (also sold high) and two other players (want to say that Chargers WR who is good but keeps getting injured and a defense) to someone in my keeper for the no.1 over all pick. Took Elliot.

Won the SB last year with a suspended OBJ, Kenny Galloday and Cooper Kupp as my WRs cause I had Gurley and Ingram too.

Last edited:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crazy about either. I just say Landry has the higher upside because of how Cleveland may lean on him. And this is a ppr league.

Baldwin is still living off his season 2 years ago I feel like. He didn't do anything special last year and he's almost 30.
I suppose it possible, I just don't see it though. Josh Gordon, Njoku, Duke, Hyde, Chubb, Coleman..there's no reason to believe Landry will be leaned on significantly. At maximum, it d efinitely wont be more so than he was in Miami where he was the only dependable passing game option. His arrow is definitely trending down for me

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it possible, I just don't see it though. Josh Gordon, Njoku, Duke, Hyde, Chubb, Coleman..there's no reason to believe Landry will be leaned on significantly. At maximum, it d efinitely wont be more so than he was in Miami where he was the only dependable passing game option. His arrow is definitely trending down for me
thats what i see, plus gordon is the big play guy