• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gun Shows

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to a gun show today I usaually never buy anything due to high prices. From time to time I find a few things like gun parts or maybe a custom made knife. But I was able to purchase a Browning Superposed 20 GA for a song plus the gun was a 3" chambered mark. I don't know what I'm gonna due with the gun but to good of a deal to pass us. I also looked at a real nice 1895 TD in .405 Win but the guy just wasn't ready to move on the gun. He had bunch of engraved Marlin 1893's that you just don't see everyday.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet, sounds like a good deal. I've never been to a gun show but I'm really just now starting to get into (and able to afford) guns. I think I'd love to go to a gun show and browse around.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Years ago you could find some awesome deals at gun shows but the fact that there is a ton of people waiting in line to get into them the dealers do not budge on price very much.

I stopped going due to the overall congestion and overall rudeness that occurs.

If you are gonna go go on the last day near the end of the day. Most of the prime stuff will be gone or almost gone and some good deals can be made..Basically cause the owners dont wanna haul the stuff back.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think there is this anti-gun show mentality because different states have different experiences with gun shows....

I live in a very gun friendly state, and our gun shows are mostly gun dealers in Tucson and Phoenix just selling their stuff.

All transactions go through the FBI background check same as if you went to their store....

It's just a huge gathering where all the dealers will bring their stuff so you can peruse to your hearts content.....

I know one of the Oklahoma guys stated that gun shows there are like fucking garage sells trying to sell each other junk.....

There are private sales as well, but if anyone thinks criminals are going to gun shows to buy their guns to get around a background check, you are crazy....

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to one here last month and liked it, but there was nothing there for me. I may go back next year, but there is one here at least every month or so.