• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good_Code is the next @GreatDayne

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have I ever made any type of statement, of any kind about a CCG not having impact on the playoffs? I CLEARLY said it's another quality game against a quality opponent. It has merit.

There was a lot of chatter over the Big12 being left out. Do you need us to go find the articles about adding a CCG because of that? I mean I have no problems embarrassing you more.

You have yet to embarrass anyone. You are so far up 4Ds ass it’s quite funny But yeah dig up articles saying the B12 added a CCG not for money. But just so they can get in the playoffs. You truely seem like you’re stupid enough to believe that.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No my entire premise is what did happen. That is exactly fact. Why are you not smart enough to understand this? TCU got bounced for Ohio State. You are saying it would have happened to anyone in the B12. It’s you that has the opinion.
No, I said Ohio State actually played an extra game, against a quality opponent and was rewarded FOR THAT. It's pretty clear. To everyone. It had nothing at all to do with name. That's entirely an OPINION of yours. There is nothing factual about that in any way.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have yet to embarrass anyone. You are so far up 4Ds ass it’s quite funny But yeah dig up articles saying the B12 added a CCG not for money. But just so they can get in the playoffs. You truely seem like you’re stupid enough to believe that.
Big 12 Championship Game - Wikipedia
In December 2014 after completing the first season with the College Football Playoff, Baylor and TCU both finished the season with an 8–1 conference record and were declared co-champions by the conference despite Baylor's head-to-head win over TCU. When the selection committee met to set the teams for the first playoff, both Baylor and TCU were overlooked in favor of teams that competed in and won their conference's championship game, leaving the Big 12 out of the playoffs.[4] This led to criticism of how the Big 12 determined its champion.

That took all of like 10 seconds. Want more embarrassment?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you always struggle with reading like this? :L

Where did I make some statement of fact opposed to yours? YOU are the one making a blanket claim that it is factual the first CFP had a team in entirely, and ONLY because of name. YOU are the one that has to back that up with facts. You have not done so. At all. In any way. And deep down you know it. That's why you keep going with the same stupid bullshit.

You are literally saying I’m giving an opinion while I am quoting something that actually happened. Did Ohio State not jump TCU after both beat their opponents by 50 points and winning their conference. (Albeit TCU was a share) Did that not happen? Ohio State jumped them and you can say what you want about SoS but that didn’t hinder TCU the first 15 weeks. So why did it then?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are literally saying I’m giving an opinion while I am quoting something that actually happened. Did Ohio State not jump TCU after both beat their opponents by 50 points and winning their conference. (Albeit TCU was a share) Did that not happen? Ohio State jumped them and you can say what you want about SoS but that didn’t hinder TCU the first 15 weeks. So why did it then?
No you fucking twat. I said Ohio State passing them had to do with them playing an extra game against a ranked opponent while TCU did not. THAT IS A FACT. Your assessment that it could only have happened because of name is both stupid, AND an opinion.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not once does it say it had nothing to do with money. Congrats on being a jackass.
Wow are you just fucking utterly stupid and a waste of space.

Where did I say it had nothing to do with money? :L

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I said Ohio State actually played an extra game, against a quality opponent and was rewarded FOR THAT. It's pretty clear. To everyone. It had nothing at all to do with name. That's entirely an OPINION of yours. There is nothing factual about that in any way.

Bullshit, bluebloods don’t win games by 50 points and drop 3 spots in the polls. It’s just your delusional grandeur that is spiking this up as if someone like Illinois had Ohio States resume and would have gotten in over Someone like Oklahoma.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you are saying had it been Oklahoma, Ohio State would have never made the playoffs. Certainly you can see how this is construed as the blue bloods get the benefit of the doubt.

You're dumb. Wife and I have a date with a nice lady tonight, so have fun - I will be.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow are you just fucking utterly stupid and a waste of space.

Where did I say it had nothing to do with money? :L

Jesus fucking Christ you cum guzzling faggot, learn to read. I challenged you to find where it said it wasn’t about money.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you fucking twat. I said Ohio State passing them had to do with them playing an extra game against a ranked opponent while TCU did not. THAT IS A FACT. Your assessment that it could only have happened because of name is both stupid, AND an opinion.

A blue blood has never won by 50 points and dropped 3 spots in the polls. That, is not an opinion dumbfuck.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, bluebloods don’t win games by 50 points and drop 3 spots in the polls. It’s just your delusional grandeur that is spiking this up as if someone like Illinois had Ohio States resume and would have gotten in over Someone like Oklahoma.
For fucks sake, you really love to embarrass yourself. It HAS to be that.

TCU 55 IOWA FUCKING STATE 3 At home

Ohio State 59 #11 WISCONSIN ZERO on a neutral field.

These two things are entirely the same to you somehow.

I mean it can only be different because Ohio State is named Ohio State.
:burt:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus fucking Christ you cum guzzling faggot, learn to read. I challenged you to find where it said it wasn’t about money.
And I told you they had one because of being left out of the CFP, you know, because they were left out for not having one. And when you challenged me to prove it, I did.

Wake the fuck up.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fucks sake, you really love to embarrass yourself. It HAS to be that.

TCU 55 IOWA FUCKING STATE 3 At home

Ohio State 59 #11 WISCONSIN ZERO on a neutral field.

These two things are entirely the same to you somehow.

I mean it can only be different because Ohio State is named Ohio State.
:burt:

Are you under some drug that their name doesn’t have anything to do with it. TCU dropped 3 fucking spots. If the roles were reversed does oHio State drop 3 fucking spots? Hell No

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A blue blood has never won by 50 points and dropped 3 spots in the polls. That, is not an opinion dumbfuck.
Unranked Iowa Fucking State.

And, it wasn't just Ohio State playing a better game. They played an extra game. You know, that CCG you don't seem to grasp they now have because not having one left them out.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I told you they had one because of being left out of the CFP, you know, because they were left out for not having one. And when you challenged me to prove it, I did.

Wake the fuck up.

I challenged you to prove it wasn’t about money.

Wake the fuck up

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you under some drug that their name doesn’t have anything to do with it. TCU dropped 3 fucking spots. If the roles were reversed does oHio State drop 3 fucking spots? Hell No
Yes, had it been Oklahoma in the exact same spot they too would have been left out FOR NOT HAVING THAT EXTRA GAME.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unranked Iowa Fucking State.

And, it wasn't just Ohio State playing a better game. They played an extra game. You know, that CCG you don't seem to grasp they now have because not having one left them out.

They crushed unranked Iowa State. How does the equal dropping 3 spots?