• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good reads... in a slow off-season - MOST OVERRATED teams - DALLAS!! lol

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a good read on bleacher report. Ranks the top 6 over rated teams, of which DALLAS makes the list. It's hard to argue with a lot of his points, all the way down. It is strange that gambling odds have NE at 5-1 to win the SB, yet 1-7 to win their division. Hmmm..

Anyways, in a slow off-season where we are waiting for eagles camp this Wednesday to begin... it's a nice football read. Especially about everyone's favorite 2nd team (anything bad about the cowboys - bwahaha).

article

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think you understand gambling odds. 1-7 odds means if you bet $7 and win you only receive $8 (win $1) in return. And if you lose you obviously receive nothing. Its basically saying they are for sure going to win their division. Vegas doesn't want people to take that bet while they are ok with taking the bets for them to win the super bowl.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think you understand gambling odds. 1-7 odds means if you bet $7 and win you only receive $8 (win $1) in return. And if you lose you obviously receive nothing. Its basically saying they are for sure going to win their division. Vegas doesn't want people to take that bet while they are ok with taking the bets for them to win the super bowl.

yes, I read the article I posted. to quote it....

But the Patriots are getting 1-7 odds to win the AFC East. No, those numbers are not reversed: You need to bet $7 on the Patriots to win their division if you want to win one buck. Treasury bonds have higher interest rates.