• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good game Rams

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not rubbing it in.

It would be easy for me to say your team should have won, but I won't. They had a great opportunity to squash us and couldn't quite make it happen.

Your team played inspired ball and to their credit they beat the crap out of us. Your front defensive 7 manhandled our OL.

Both our teams are young and each game is a learning experience. Last year, we lost this type of game as our D sometimes blew it at the very end. Next year, your young team will win this kind of game.

Good luck Rammies, the rest of the way.:suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Uhsplit were all too busy ranting and raging today to reply to our Guests...:rant: :lol:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll reply Uhsplit, thanks, the Rams did finally play a defensive game, now if the offense catches up, we might just win once in a while. Good luck until the final game of the regular season.:nod:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill echo a good game as well for what its worth. Quinn and Long kicked our ass in Seattle last year with a healthy line so its silly to think they wouldnt do the same with our backups on the road.
Regardless I definitely underestimated your rushing attack with Stacy and your OL played well on that final drive. Safe to say with Bradford you probably win by 10 or so if everything else played out the same.