• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Golfer dq’d for being “intimidating”

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'We feel threatened by you': Golfer says she was DQ'd from tournament for 'intimidation' - Golf

When I questioned them as to why, Cheryl said, ‘We feel threatened by you.’ I said, ‘What have I done?’ She just put the question back on me,” Monaco said.

“And then Sarah said, ‘We feel very intimidated by you.’ That was all they had to say about it. There was nothing else to it.”

As of Thursday morning the WMGA had not responded to GOLF.com’s request for comment. The association did release a statement about the incident to the Journal News

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does "Cheryl" have a penis?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a big girl, but that's BS...imagine if Laura Davies was told that when she was a kid?

That said, he probably should play with boys anyway if she wants to take golf anywhere, hone her skills vs real competition instead of beating up on the little panties.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really want to be intimidated by a "real" woman ..and who is actually hot as hell..

Look no further than Troy Mullins long drive champ. If there is a God, she will male the LPGA someday.
I am just waiting for here to blow up one way or another.

troy-mullins-4.jpg

tiger.jpg

...her legs are insane.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'We feel threatened by you': Golfer says she was DQ'd from tournament for 'intimidation' - Golf

When I questioned them as to why, Cheryl said, ‘We feel threatened by you.’ I said, ‘What have I done?’ She just put the question back on me,” Monaco said.

“And then Sarah said, ‘We feel very intimidated by you.’ That was all they had to say about it. There was nothing else to it.”

As of Thursday morning the WMGA had not responded to GOLF.com’s request for comment. The association did release a statement about the incident to the Journal News

Hey. That's fascinating.

Just kidding. Please shut the fuck up already.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really want to be intimidated by a "real" woman ..and who is actually hot as hell..

Look no further than Troy Mullins long drive champ. If there is a God, she will male the LPGA someday.
I am just waiting for here to blow up one way or another.

troy-mullins-4.jpg

tiger.jpg

...her legs are insane.

Her thighs are an asset.
In more ways than one.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was hitting balls over the fence into the parking lot from a range they'd been asked not to use and she continued to after she was asked not to .. at least according to the association.

She's playing in events where simply breaking 80 is competitive and she says she's going to take a shot at the LPGA Q-School next year ? I hope she has a plan B.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was hitting balls over the fence into the parking lot from a range they'd been asked not to use and she continued to after she was asked not to .. at least according to the association.

She's playing in events where simply breaking 80 is competitive and she says she's going to take a shot at the LPGA Q-School next year ? I hope she has a plan B.

According to her, she hit 2 warm up balls that cleared the fence...She has no shot at the LPGA barely breaking 80 so yes, there had better be a plan B in there somewhere.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has had issues everywhere she goes according to the article. She sounds like a little spoiled bitch.