• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going on a faux-vegetarian diet

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that grease makes me feel sluggish too

Grease just makes me feel sick if I eat too much usually. It's the carbs that felt really heavy on me.

Oddly enough, despite eating nothing but fast food for nearly the past week, I somehow managed to lose over 2 lbs. With the constant carbs I was eating I was totally expecting to spend the next few weeks working weight off, but I guess my much smaller portions kept my overall calories down.

I went to Dairy Queen yesterday, got the $5 lunch and didn't even eat but a small part of the sundae.

Amazing what a diet change can do, I literally do not have the cravings for those things like I use to. They don't taste as good(but still good), I'm not hungry all the time and I don't eat as much. Instead of a foot long from Subway, I got a 6 inch. I rarely ate all my fries, and the wife and I already split them. etc. 6 months ago I would have pigged the fuck out and still been hungry.

Looking forward to bacon and eggs in the morning.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grease just makes me feel sick if I eat too much usually. It's the carbs that felt really heavy on me.

Oddly enough, despite eating nothing but fast food for nearly the past week, I somehow managed to lose over 2 lbs. With the constant carbs I was eating I was totally expecting to spend the next few weeks working weight off, but I guess my much smaller portions kept my overall calories down.

I went to Dairy Queen yesterday, got the $5 lunch and didn't even eat but a small part of the sundae.

Amazing what a diet change can do, I literally do not have the cravings for those things like I use to. They don't taste as good(but still good), I'm not hungry all the time and I don't eat as much. Instead of a foot long from Subway, I got a 6 inch. I rarely ate all my fries, and the wife and I already split them. etc. 6 months ago I would have pigged the fuck out and still been hungry.

Looking forward to bacon and eggs in the morning.
eat waffles!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eat waffles!

Nope! I can tell already that if I keep eating carbs I'll get back to the old cravings. Every day I ate them I wanted a little more, and a little more etc. I enjoy not being hungry all the time and also feeling much "lighter" in general.

Even though I lost 2lbs, I feel fatter. I didn't believe the scale at first.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope! I can tell already that if I keep eating carbs I'll get back to the old cravings. Every day I ate them I wanted a little more, and a little more etc. I enjoy not being hungry all the time and also feeling much "lighter" in general.

Even though I lost 2lbs, I feel fatter. I didn't believe the scale at first.
lolol stick wit what works my man