• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

gnats pregame part dew

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers are dangerous if he can stay healthy. Hey, I wanted Russell Wilson. What do I know? Thanks for the win last night. Needed that.
The Niners played the Seahawks exactly how they have been playing all year. Super uber agressive and physical on defense, played handsy man all night and kept bringing pressure giving you no time to throw middle to long range or create explosion plays. An offense with some speed needs to exploit such a style of defense or you won't put up enough points to beat them.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners played the Seahawks exactly how they have been playing all year. Super uber agressive and physical on defense, played handsy man all night and kept bringing pressure giving you no time to throw middle to long range or create explosion plays. An offense with some speed needs to exploit such a style of defense or you won't put up enough points to beat them.
Listening to Sheehan he felt no matter what Heinicke starts the 9ers game because of that pass rush.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think key to this game will be keeping Jones from running wild.
No doubt. He's burned the Skins with his arm as well. He's 4-1-1 against the Skins with an offsides penalty on a missed FG from last year n a play or 2 this year away from being 6-0 against the Skins. Though the Skins were a play or 2 away as well from winning that game a couple 3weeks ago.

He's 15-29 against the rest of the NFL. Hell, a case could be made that the Skins are the biggest reason Jones is still the Giants starting QB.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins might need 3 players to block Nick Bosa.
His first 3 steps are everything...have to chip him most passing downs. Greenlaw and Werner are physical. They looked impressive.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins have allowed the least amount of points in the NFC since week six and have a chance to go 7-1-1 in their last nine.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners are beatable with the weapons the skins have, but Turner will need to call a heckuva game in order to beat them.

Misdirections, boots, moving th pocket, quick passes, deception should be the absolute order of the day.

Run out of five wr looks, pass out of a heavy set, run three different plays in a row from the same exact set, etc.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the giants are the task at hand , it will be a tough close ball game

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat the giants and I'll give them a pass on the niners game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat the giants and I'll give them a pass on the niners game

Kinda funny that you say that as of all the remaining teams the Skins have to play. SF is the team that can most afford a loss. They could lose their last 3 games in fact and are guaranteed to finish no worse than the #3 seed for the playoffs. Course I don't see that happening and mathematically speaking,. They still have a shot at the #1 seed, but I don't see that happening either.

For as much of a huckleberry that Daniel Jones has been for the Skins. If they can't beat the Giants, who at one time were 7-2, but have since went 0-3-1 in their last 4 n are reeling. They don't deserve to make the playoffs. Damn that the Skins need help and back into the playoffs bullshit. If they win their remaining 4 games regardless what any team does that Skins are in. If they win 3 of their last 4 games they should be good to go. Anything less than that though would be a disappointment far as I'm concerned. I see the Cowboys taking the #5 seed so that will leave them playing the #4 seed, likely the Bucs and if that's the case. If the Skins do make the playoffs, I'd rather they play Minnesota (or the Bucs) in the opening rd as opposed to the 9ers.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase will not play tonight. I think it's time we all admit, Chase isn't going to play until the Skins lose a game.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase will not play tonight. I think it's time we all admit, Chase isn't going to play until the Skins lose a game.
Or......Chase isn't going to play this season period. Its not a bad thing. He doesn't even need to be practicing this year imo. Some stretching, light running, light weightlifting and a little sled work is about the extent of what he should be doing.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins have allowed the least amount of points in the NFC since week six and have a chance to go 7-1-1 in their last nine.
Lets hope that defense that has allowed the fewest points since week 6 shows up tonight. Cuz in 6 games against the Skins the Giants have averaged 26+ points a game with Jones at QB n as Sportster alluded to. He seriously hurts them with his legs which is beyond irritating now since its pretty well known he's got some wheels and isn't afraid to use them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase will be ready when he is ready and when he is play him

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda funny that you say that as of all the remaining teams the Skins have to play. SF is the team that can most afford a loss. They could lose their last 3 games in fact and are guaranteed to finish no worse than the #3 seed for the playoffs. Course I don't see that happening and mathematically speaking,. They still have a shot at the #1 seed, but I don't see that happening either.

For as much of a huckleberry that Daniel Jones has been for the Skins. If they can't beat the Giants, who at one time were 7-2, but have since went 0-3-1 in their last 4 n are reeling. They don't deserve to make the playoffs. Damn that the Skins need help and back into the playoffs bullshit. If they win their remaining 4 games regardless what any team does that Skins are in. If they win 3 of their last 4 games they should be good to go. Anything less than that though would be a disappointment far as I'm concerned. I see the Cowboys taking the #5 seed so that will leave them playing the #4 seed, likely the Bucs and if that's the case. If the Skins do make the playoffs, I'd rather they play Minnesota (or the Bucs) in the opening rd as opposed to the 9ers.
Agreed 100 percent