• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: giants

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. This is getting comical.

Alex Smith 20/32 178 yards 5.56 ypa 1 TD

Adrian Peterson 26 car 149 yards 5.73 ypc TD run/TD catch

How many times in this passing era of NFL football. Has a RB's ypc been better than his QB's ypa? Its happened at least twice this year to the Redskins.

7 games into an NFL season and Smith has yet to have a 300 yard passing game.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game over .. dont worry about smith its our plan

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats...thats not what I said at all...

That said... I'll repeat... they're both really bad. This isn't that hard.

OK. My turn. One issue is worse and fixing it would go much further to fixing both issues instead of vice versa. Maybe it is that hard if you don't realize this.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you said and I repeat "Who cares which ones a bigger issue. There both a problem. If we can improve one we should." That's what you said.

I don't agree with you that WR is a big problem. Hell, how can you tell with Smith at QB? Even if I did agree with you about that. I'd still advocate for fixing the QB issue as fixing that. Will go much further to fixing the issues at both QB and WR as opposed to vice versa. Fixing the WR position w/o fixing the QB issue is redundant.

Right.......

I mean...its really not hard to tell theyre both problems.

Also weird to think that better wrs wouldnt help a bad qb. Like i said before...this isnt that hard. Improve both. Dont fight it.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. My turn. One issue is worse and fixing it would go much further to fixing both issues instead of vice versa. Maybe it is that hard if you don't realize this.

Sure.

But i said nothing contradicting that and you have your panties in a bunch for some unknown reason.

Meanwhile one of these things can actually be improved midseason while we're in the middle of a playoff race while the other can't. This isn't complicated.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

But i said nothing contradicting that and you have your panties in a bunch for some unknown reason.

Meanwhile one of these things can actually be improved midseason while we're in the middle of a playoff race while the other can't. This isn't complicated.

Which brings us back to your original bad idea that I was initially against. Acquiring Amani Cooper via some stupid ass multiple pieces for Cooper trade. Cooper was not going to solve any issues at WR for the Washington Redskins. If anything, he would've added to the issues.

And I don't wear panties, homey. I wear draws with a dick-hole in em........just like Rosie O'Donnell.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which brings us back to your original bad idea that I was initially against. Acquiring Amani Cooper via some stupid ass multiple pieces for Cooper trade. Cooper was not going to solve any issues at WR for the Washington Redskins. If anything, he would've added to the issues.

And I don't wear panties, homey. I wear draws with a dick-hole in em........just like Rosie O'Donnell.

Well thats a hot take there. Im really not even sure where to go with that. Cooper would HURT us? Improving a problem area is a BAD idea? This is a uhhh interesting place to take a stand.

Btw i say that because you seem to be so offended by the idea of a cooper trade that you have lost all reason in discussing anything else to the point where you're getting offended over things I never said. I dont know what Amari Cooper ever did to you but it must've been bad.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thats a hot take there. Im really not even sure where to go with that. Cooper would HURT us? Improving a problem area is a BAD idea? This is a uhhh interesting place to take a stand.

Damn. You're bordering on too stupid to engage in serious conversation.

You're of the opinion Cooper would help the Skins and you no doubt were ready to ship a #1 draft pk and a current player to the Raiders to get it done. Which is another problem unto itself.

I'm of the opinion that Cooper wouldn't help the Skins. That his 57.8% catch rate for his career is alarmingly low. That whatever issues he has plays into that sub-par catch rate. I'm also not sure we're a strong enough locker room to handle any more issues than what we have presently have.

Btw i say that because you seem to be so offended by the idea of a cooper trade that you have lost all reason in discussing anything else to the point where you're getting offended over things I never said. I dont know what Amari Cooper ever did to you but it must've been bad.

Offended by a football trade? Lost all reason? Heh. Good grief.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. You're bordering on too stupid to engage in serious conversation.

You're of the opinion Cooper would help the Skins and you no doubt were ready to ship a #1 draft pk and a current player to the Raiders to get it done. Which is another problem unto itself.

I'm of the opinion that Cooper wouldn't help the Skins. That his 57.8% catch rate for his career is alarmingly low. That whatever issues he has plays into that sub-par catch rate. I'm also not sure we're a strong enough locker room to handle any more issues than what we have presently have.

Offended by a football trade? Lost all reason? Heh. Good grief.

I really don't know why I'm continuing to have a discussion with somebody clearly incapable of reading anything i wrote. This is the second time ive had to correct you.

Go back reread everything ive said on the topic and get back to me. Sheesh.