• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants Vs Phllies game thread.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a half game behind the Muts and have a winning steak of 4 games. I hope this becomes habit and as Northeast has pointed out, the Phillies have stopped swinging for the fences and are just going for OBP with meeting the ball and settling for singles, doubles. Looks a lot like Money Ball. This is beginning to get really fun to watch.
Fun is the right word retro! I was miserable watching them strikeout 12 to 18 times a game. Now they are putting the ball in play. GO PHILLIES!

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a half game behind the Muts and have a winning steak of 4 games. I hope this becomes habit and as Northeast has pointed out, the Phillies have stopped swinging for the fences and are just going for OBP with meeting the ball and settling for singles, doubles. Looks a lot like Money Ball. This is beginning to get really fun to watch.
Behind the Braves. Mets are on fourth now.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep SU Nittany Tide. I am a little on a delay because I work so much. By the time I catch-up things change. Now we are indeed behind the Atlanta Bitches even with the really bad loss to the Muts.