• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

get together game thread

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We basically just want to try to get through the gates. Don't care much about where the seats are. Cheaper the better. We were planning to walk around and check the stadium out a bit more this time since we have never done that. Not sure if they even sell GA tix?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TICKET SALES

UCare Accessible Seating is available at all price levels. Information on pricing for single games can be obtained at Minnesota Twins Tickets | twinsbaseball.com: Tickets. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
PLACING AN ORDER:

On Line Visit The Official Site of The Minnesota Twins | twinsbaseball.com: Homepage

More »

To order tickets by phone, please call us at either 1-800-33-TWINS or 612-33-TWINS. If you are using a TTY phone, please call us at 612-659-3648.

Tickets can be purchased in person Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Main Box Office, located on the Target Plaza, between Gate 29 and Gate 34. There are also ticket windows next to gates 3, 6, and 14. Tickets may also be purchased in person at the Twins Pro Shops located in Apple Valley, Roseville, and Minnetonka
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well ya aint getting them at the box office saturday at the park

wait untill I hear back from jr and we can order online and maybe get seats together

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok Im a go also so jr and I will be there pc .. now how do we want to do tickets .. I got the front money and can purchase the tickets and you guys can pay me back ...let me know

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Hey Misko,
Are you making a big breakfast for the kiddies?