• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GAME THREAD: 3-4-15, Bucks @ Warriors, 7:30 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors need to get back to their "blowing teams out" ways, and Thompson needs to get back to his diversified type of offense, driving when they overplay him (and scoring) and getting that outside shot to drop. I hope Bogut stays aggressive on both ends of the floor, and Barnes and Green need to score 10-15 from the floor.

The second string has been playing really well, as everyone knows. Livingston, AI9 (really improved from 3-pt range as of late), Speights, Lee (who has not played much in the past 2 games....guess that's when we decide to "go small".

I want the Dubs to blow this team out. I feel that the Bucks worsened their team by letting B. Knight slip away to the Suns. Not overly enamored with MCW (from Philly). He shoots too much for someone who can't shoot all that well.

Warriors in a rout. Curry sits the entire 4th quarter, maybe Bogut too. Ezeli and Holiday get 10 minutes each.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First game back from long road trips don't usually entail blowout wins. I think the Warriors will win but it'll be a closer game than you would hope for.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, but we shall see.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that the Warriors were tired due to the long road trip or if the biggest difference was Milwaukee's handling of Curry's pick and roll. It certainly forced other Warriors to have to do the scoring until Curry got on track in the 4th. Good win. Great game from Livingston and Draymond, other than his FT shooting.

Has anyone noticed that the Dubs are playing Livingston and Curry at the same time more and more lately?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors looked a bit lethargic in the first half. The length of the Bucks did disrupt them, but they were able to counter that in the second half with some adjustments. The rebounding aspect was most notable in the first half. Rebounds are about hustle.

Livingston is now filling the role that was intended upon his signing. I said in one of the prediction threads that he would take the longest to adjust to the rhythm of this team and that his play would be up and down most of the season. Livingston is starting to find his niche within the offense.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come to really feel comfortable when Livingston is in the game. I hope we can hold onto him in the coming years.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come to really feel comfortable when Livingston is in the game. I hope we can hold onto him in the coming years.

He's got a 3 year contract, and he's in the first year right now. We have him locked up for our prime run.