• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 Arizona Cardinals vs NE Patriots 11/29/2020 1:00 EST FOX

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was supposed to be a big hands catcher.

Instead he's closer to being Jason Witten without the reliability.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big issue is that he "is" doing that here. I personally believe that Harry was a beast in college because he was never up against NFL caliber competition and he could dominate smaller, weaker opponents. When he got to the NFL, he found out that he was at a disadvantage against guys like Gilmore, Peterson and Peters who were equally as rugged and strong. He lost his swagger. For some guys, they adjust and make a go of it. I don't think that Harry can mentally deal with the fact that he ain't the baddest ass in the playground and he can't find his place.
It seems a lot of people are writing off Harry already I think that is a tad premature. And I think there are several issues at hand.

1. He has had some injuries that effect all players and that means time off the field.
2. One year under Brady who very rarely builds confidence in a WR / Rookie WR in one year.
3. Two years, two systems what the Pats are running under Cam is not the same as it was his rookie year. And it will probably be three systems or three QBs in three years next year.
4. He is 6'2" not 6'6" they want to use him as a big in the NFL just not sure he fits the build and while that is big it's mehh NFL big.
5. As long as we keep running the ball and not targeting him he won't improve. One more loss and this season is over if that happens they need to test all their options. Work the shit out of Harry test him know for sure before we trade him to LV