• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fucking 3rd pick

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that. Looks like we'll suck more cawk for a femore years.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lottery is total bullshit! Don't tell me it is legitimate and then not even air the live results! The oilers have picked first in four of the last 6 drafts. #riggedmuch? Hopefully there is a Jonathan toews(or Kane, can remember who was taken third) at number three. Can we trade smith and our first for Eichel at least?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doaner is likely gone this offseason. He won't want to hang around for a 3-4 year rebuilding period.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just curious as to how long we keep smitty. One more bad year and I believe that he is done in phoenix.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There may be hope yet...the Sabres are so stupid they may just select someone else and Eichel will fall to AZ. Never discount the stupidity of the Buffalo Sabres. They haven't been the worst team in the NHL for years for no reason.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There may be hope yet...the Sabres are so stupid they may just select someone else and Eichel will fall to AZ. Never discount the stupidity of the Buffalo Sabres. They haven't been the worst team in the NHL for years for no reason.
We can only hope at this point or we trade up

Both Oiler and Sabers have been shitshows for awhile. Coyotes need a top scorer and a replacement goalie

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had Dubnyk and got rid of him.... why?? He's a fucking playoff goalie now lol

They were clearly in tank mode. I believe they saw dubnyk was playing well and figured they could get trade value for a supposed "second stringer." I wish we would have kept dubnyk. He had like 3 shutouts in 5 games or something like that for Columbus.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can only hope at this point or we trade up

Both Oiler and Sabers have been shitshows for awhile. Coyotes need a top scorer and a replacement goalie

I am all for packaging several picks (at least two firsts and a second) for eichel. I think mcdavid is off limits but there could be a chance at eichel.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all for packaging several picks (at least two firsts and a second) for eichel. I think mcdavid is off limits but there could be a chance at eichel.
Yeah I think there is a chance if we play cards right. Do you think Tippett will stay? I've heard talk of him possibly leaving

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think there is a chance if we play cards right. Do you think Tippett will stay? I've heard talk of him possibly leaving

They better keep Tippett. He is just a victim in this whole scenario. With the influx in management and the inability to sign/keep quality players, Tippett makes the most out of his situation. He was the reason we nearly made it to the cup.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They better keep Tippett. He is just a victim in this whole scenario. With the influx in management and the inability to sign/keep quality players, Tippett makes the most out of his situation. He was the reason we nearly made it to the cup.
No doubt he is a good coach, but you wonder if he'll leave for greener pasters.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt he is a good coach, but you wonder if he'll leave for greener pasters.

If the organization tries to blame him for the recent downward trend, I wouldn't doubt it. They coyotes better be traveling at the feet of Tippett and Maloney!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years are they probably move cities... sad but I can't say keeping them in Glendale makes sense. As others have said the stadium location didn't make sense.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years are they probably move cities... sad but I can't say keeping them in Glendale makes sense. As others have said the stadium location didn't make sense.

I was just thinking earlier about it the coyotes could work out a deal with the suns to split rent on America west arena. That would be the most feasible option to keep the team. The majority of the population is in the east valley/central phoenix. It would make going to the games a lot more accessible to the fans. I, unfortunately, see them leaving in a couple years as well. It fucking sucks!