• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick turn-a-round with FSU at FSU. Trap game if Heels don't play tough. We all know FSU will play tough. Rebound, play tough D. Come on Heels, put up a W.

SuperGnat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...we generally don't play well there. FSU has a lot to do with that though. I think a win down there would be HUGE for us...especially heading into the dook game. Getting a little concerned with the minutes Page is having to play. He admitted at the end of the Pitt game he was really tired.

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is game is bigger than the Duke game as far as must win. If we loose to duke, we are supposed to. FSU is a hard team to play against. Come on guys, keep it rolling!

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I'd say its bigger than the Duke game, but it is definitely important to win and stay up on Pitt for the 4th spot and a double bye in the conference tourney. Right now Duke is only 1 game up in the loss column, so a win tonight and Thursday actually puts UNC in 3rd in the conference. FSU always plays UNC tough in Florida, so the team better stay focused on one game at a time.

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I'd say its bigger than the Duke game, but it is definitely important to win and stay up on Pitt for the 4th spot and a double bye in the conference tourney. Right now Duke is only 1 game up in the loss column, so a win tonight and Thursday actually puts UNC in 3rd in the conference. FSU always plays UNC tough in Florida, so the team better stay focused on one game at a time.
Only reason I say bigger than Duke is seeding in big tourney.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trap trap trap trap

fsu is that team that if you sleep on they will make you pay
so fat this resin we haven't shown up very well if the team isn't ranked

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win by the Heels TEAM. That win is the biggest TEAM win of the season. I asked for more scoring by others and got it. Meeks, Brice were huge. The bench is what got them back into the game. Come on guys, keep it going.