• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frog Legs

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tellin ya boys. If this team had a guard that could go 25-30 ppg along side Carter, we win the NC this year imho...

That said...we aint got one of those.

Lets go get win #20 and start thinking tourney games shall we?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky for WVU, TCU only had 7 kids who could play last night. They definitely looked worn down as the game moved into the 2nd half.

Miles played with some moxie last night. If there is a way to get into his head and make him a competitor each and every game, it would be a gift for this team.

Beetle is going to compete! He provided a nice spark off the bench when WVU was having trouble scoring to start the game.

And, even though I’m not a Teddy fan, I have to admit he was able to score in the paint and do his thing too.

I thought Bender played a really good game too. Even though he has been put on the pine, he has played well in his limited action the last two games.

When Huggs put Sags on the bench in the first half, I thought he was going to cost us another game to prove what a tough coach he is.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tellin ya boys. If this team had a guard that could go 25-30 ppg along side Carter, we win the NC this year imho...

That said...we aint got one of those.

?
There are only 3 players in college basketball that score 25+ points per game.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky for WVU, TCU only had 7 kids who could play last night. They definitely looked worn down as the game moved into the 2nd half.

Miles played with some moxie last night. If there is a way to get into his head and make him a competitor each and every game, it would be a gift for this team.

Beetle is going to compete! He provided a nice spark off the bench when WVU was having trouble scoring to start the game.

And, even though I’m not a Teddy fan, I have to admit he was able to score in the paint and do his thing too.

I thought Bender played a really good game too. Even though he has been put on the pine, he has played well in his limited action the last two games.

When Huggs put Sags on the bench in the first half, I thought he was going to cost us another game to prove what a tough coach he is.

That worried me too. I love Sags, he has become my favorite player on this team but Huggins for better or for worse is trying to get him to another level and he MIGHT not quite be ready to be there yet.