• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers #2 Pick Draft Poll

The Flyers will do what with the #2 pick tonight?

• Draft Nolan Patrick

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Draft Nico Hischier

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Draft someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade the pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will the Flyers do tonight with the #2 overall pick?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks that I'm going to miss the draft. This is what I think is going to happen. NJ is going to take Nico and I always thought that was going to be the case because he just has that IT factor that Shero loves. Hextall is going to have a hard on when he sprints up to the podium for Patrick. I love either pick. I don't see the Flyers trading that pick unless it's like I mentioned in the other thread. Have fun tonight boys! I got some driving to do in a bit.:suds:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to predict. There appear to be various different reports everywhere about what will actually go down. It all makes sense too. These top two guys are clearly just on the exact same level. Neither is a better selection at #1 right now and that sort of bodes well for us at #2.

If we do draft Patrick as I predicted, I think Hextall and Hakstol will have a difficult time keeping him off the starting roster. He already has an Nhl body and will be ready to go.

Also, things get seriously interesting if the Devils take Makar or trade away their pick. Those rumors could easily have some traction to them.

What would we do as a franchise if Hischier and Patrick are BOTH still on the board at #2?

Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to predict. There appear to be various different reports everywhere about what will actually go down. It all makes sense too. These top two guys are clearly just on the exact same level. Neither is a better selection at #1 right now and that sort of bodes well for us at #2.

If we do draft Patrick as I predicted, I think Hextall and Hakstol will have a difficult time keeping him off the starting roster. He already has an Nhl body and will be ready to go.

Also, things get seriously interesting if the Devils take Makar or trade away their pick. Those rumors could easily have some traction to them.

What would we do as a franchise if Hischier and Patrick are BOTH still on the board at #2?
Trade down one spot

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade down one spot

Lol But knowing they are getting at least one of the two, Dallas wouldn't make that trade unless they valued one way more than the other.

Either way, the Stars could be a truly lucky team tonight, for sure.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still keep coming back to thinking that the only way trading the pick makes sense is if the Devils take Hischier and the Flyers didn't like what they saw in Patrick's medical evaluation.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks that I'm going to miss the draft. This is what I think is going to happen. NJ is going to take Nico and I always thought that was going to be the case because he just has that IT factor that Shero loves. Hextall is going to have a hard on when he sprints up to the podium for Patrick. I love either pick. I don't see the Flyers trading that pick unless it's like I mentioned in the other thread. Have fun tonight boys! I got some driving to do in a bit.:suds:
Agreed I get that feeling that the Devs prefer to wait on their pick which isn't bad for Philly as they are better prepared to win now. Patrick would be a great addition and would start immediately on the 2nd or 3rd line.