• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida Reflections

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - ARGH, a 3 TD swing against a ranked team. We're lucky to have won that game. The first int, I will go as low as 50/50. I give you, Crawford should have caught it, but throwing high on route over the middle is a good way to get your WR crippled. 2nd INT was all on Speight. There was also no excuse for missing the wide open throw that should have been a walking in TD.

K - Finally. Work on the accuracy for the easier ones, but he's got a solid leg for a RS Freshman.

WR - Crawford's hands are a big concern of mine. Black looks great, but why in the world is DPJ no in there more often? I may have missed it, but I don't recall seeing him much outside of KR/PR duty. Anyone know why he's further down on the chart?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DPJ will probably unseat Crawford once he learns the offense more. Could even happen before the PSU game. Black probably has less competition since he was strictly a outside receiver whereas DPJ can play both slot and outside. I expect Martin to get some reps later in the year as well.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bush is going to be a beast roaming sideline to sideline