• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flacco and Perriman light it up in OTA's

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been very well, just taking a little vacation this week just beaching it as much as possible, call this my gear up to football season.

I love this kid Perriman, UCF is literally 20 minutes from where I live, local radio has been pumping him up and stated he couldn't have went to a better club. Learning from the great Smith Sr and having a great qb in January Joe throwing to him.

It's going to be a great year and can't get here quick enough.

Fellow Floridian....I'm down by Disney but I go from time to time to the Ravens bar in E. Orlando. Do you go there?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been very well, just taking a little vacation this week just beaching it as much as possible, call this my gear up to football season.

I love this kid Perriman, UCF is literally 20 minutes from where I live, local radio has been pumping him up and stated he couldn't have went to a better club. Learning from the great Smith Sr and having a great qb in January Joe throwing to him.

It's going to be a great year and can't get here quick enough.

Aiken,Brown, Perriman, Smitty.....Not to mention Maxx , Gilmore and Boyce at TE, leaves that passing game looking better than it ever has been here IMO...."Bombs Away" baby !!!!

Go Ravens...

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fellow Floridian....I'm down by Disney but I go from time to time to the Ravens bar in E. Orlando. Do you go there?

We are in deltona.

I do not, did you go to the Orlando Ravens flock bar Jake and Mickey? I read they closed up and now the new ravens bar will be in Oviedo. I get the nfl ticket so no need to be going out to watch the games.

We are supposed to go to Kerrimans in Longwood tonight to meet up with my cousin, unfortunately Ferdinand is a Stealers bar

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are in deltona.

I do not, did you go to the Orlando Ravens flock bar Jake and Mickey? I read they closed up and now the new ravens bar will be in Oviedo. I get the nfl ticket so no need to be going out to watch the games.

We are supposed to go to Kerrimans in Longwood tonight to meet up with my cousin, unfortunately Ferdinand is a Stealers bar
Don't forget your jersey.....

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are in deltona.

Yep, was there for the Pats game and I have been there for other games. A lot of fun and always have a blast. I didn't know about the move. I'll have to check it out since I am planning to attend some this year. You make it done one time.

I hear ya about those bars. When I first moved down, I went to a sports bar all dressed up and it turned out to be a Steelers bar (damn...of all teams) and then I found out there is a second floor so I went up and it was a Browns bar! I was expecting the bathrooms to be a Bungle's bar (Bengals of old). Anyways, I learned to call ahead.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
I'm still undecided on the NFL ticket this year, we have 8 games on local broadcast. And I hope the new place is nowhere near Froggers in Oviedo, its a known Stealers bar and full of assholes, we mistakenly went there 2009 for the acf championship game, we quickly left that dump

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Perriman is still fucking out!!!

ok. Thats over.

;)

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could Tgann have become PE1:scratch:

If not they were certainly separated at birth.

I don't know but Krafty Critter has become Public Pervert #1
super-bowl-robert-kraft-tom-brady-kiss-cbs-20055509-1280x0.jpeg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never admits his fuck ups just posts memes
I wouldn't mind so much if they were at least funny.
He's probablly posted over 200 memes. Granted many of them 3,4,5xs...
I think I've given exactly ONE funny rating.
Life sucks when you're dumb, a rat bird fan and not funny.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind so much if they were at least funny.
He's probablly posted over 200 memes. Granted many of them 3,4,5xs...
I think I've given exactly ONE funny rating.
Life sucks when you're dumb, a rat bird fan and not funny.
200? dudes been doing memes since 2013, hes well over a thousand