• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Five Notable Remaining Under-the-Radar Free Agents (Unrestricted)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let's just make the NBA five teams - Philly, Boston, and Miami in the east, and the Lakers and Warriors in the west. I'm sure that would make you extremely happy.

LOL at mentioning the Heat.

The Kings, Bulls, Nets, Suns, and a lot of other teams been mentioned way more than the Heat on SportsHoopla this offseason.

Reactions: DJ

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Kings, Bulls, Nets, Suns, and a lot of other teams been mentioned way more than the Heat on SportsHoopla this offseason.

Yeah, we've been about the quietest team in the offseason.

Not sure what numb nuts is implying.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And most of the times the Heat have been mentioned was by Wiggy.....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let's just make the NBA five teams - Philly, Boston, and Miami in the east, and the Lakers and Warriors in the west. I'm sure that would make you extremely happy.

Best post you've ever made. :thumb:

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Carter will retire, really don't think he'd go back to Toronto unless he went back on a 1 day contract to retire a Raptor.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for you in general. I couldn't imagine not seeing my penis since MySpace was a thing.
I, for one, have never seen your penis. And I'd like to keep it that way.:eek:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump. So no threads about a future hall of famer switching teams??? (Tony Parker to Charlotte)

My God this board sucks.
Parker switched because he doesn't have much game any more dude and the Spurs didn't want him. He's past his prime and needs to retire.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for you in general. I couldn't imagine not seeing my penis since MySpace was a thing.

That's more than I want to know - I just hope I don't have nightmares to night

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just did...
LeBron could be in for a rude awakening - RealGM

Posts like this one^ would be fouled out if posted here on SportsHoopla.
The Lakers won 35 games last year just in case you didn't notice - And that was with two draft picks of which one of them was a starter. This year - the Lakers added LeBron James and Rajon Rondo, so like Stephen A Smith - I believe that adds a good 15 games to the win column for the Lakers. That would have put the Lakers in 3rd place in this last season Since Portland in third place had 49 wins. The Cavaliers finished in 4th place last year and still went to the finals, so I really think you're talking through your ass when you say the LeBron is in for a rude awakening - From the sources I have read on Lakersnation.com - The man did his research and knows exactly what to expect and knows the Lakers will not be a title contender in the next season - But he agreed with Magic Johnson - when he was told that he needed a different line up of players that will enable him to do less because he cannot win trying to do everything - I found it a fascinating story because from the beginning - I said for him to come to the Lakers - The sales pitch should be that he needs to do less and let the Lakers management figure it out for him and boom - that's what happened.

Absolutely genius because in the two or three year plan to be title contenders again, the Lakers will sell out every seat in every game they play in the Staples center and the tickets have already doubled in price and every seat in every stadium that the Lakers play on the road will be sold out when LeBron plays just like they were when Kobe Bryant played. This fits in with LeBron's plans in California and for his family as well which was also a huge consideration. Had you read some of those articles - you would know there was a lot more to LeBron coming to Los Angeles then merely thinking he would win a championship in the first year - He never said that and never believed it for a minute.

I will admit that I was skeptical about this - but I tend to believe Magic Johnson knows more than I do and since I have no choice any way - I will trust him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only player on here I would be at all interested in is Brewer. He showed he still had it last year down the stretch with OKC. He can still defend and run the floor.

Alex Len is the new Mozgov. He is not a fit in the modern era because he can't defend at all in space, and while he is a solid offensive big he will never enough to make up for being such an extreme liability defensively.

Everyone else you mentioned had better start getting their resume ready for Big 3 ball, because they are all cooked.
I think Len moves pretty decently actually....solid athleticism....way more athletic and can get up and down thecourt way better than Mozgov.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when you have no draft picks and no cap space that is typically what happens right?