• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fishers Decisions On Final plays Seattle

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading about the plays that were run and the time that was left in the game with Seattle and something was said that I never thought about which Fisher should of. Why did Coach Fisher allow the clock to run down for that final play?? Fisher had a timeout? Fisher should of called a time out right after the 3rd down play so if the Rams didn't score the ball would of went back to the Seahawks where they would of had to run a play what at the 2 yard line. That could of given the Rams defense a chance to cause something to happen as in a safety?? being that close to the goal line a kneel down could be tricky? Still why didn't fisher give his team a chance?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A safety does nothing. The Seahawks could deliberately take a safety there if they wanted.

Letting the clock run so the Seahawks didn't get a last shot if you score increases your odds of winning much more than forcing one extra Seahawks snap if you get stopped.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading about the plays that were run and the time that was left in the game with Seattle and something was said that I never thought about which Fisher should of. Why did Coach Fisher allow the clock to run down for that final play?? Fisher had a timeout? Fisher should of called a time out right after the 3rd down play so if the Rams didn't score the ball would of went back to the Seahawks where they would of had to run a play what at the 2 yard line. That could of given the Rams defense a chance to cause something to happen as in a safety?? being that close to the goal line a kneel down could be tricky? Still why didn't fisher give his team a chance?

I don't understand why he let the clock run either. There was also the chance that an interference, holding, or contact call could create a new set of downs for the Rams. He was too worried that the Seahawks, who didn't have a sustained drive all game, were going to drive for a FG in a handful of seconds?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have a problem with the time, win or lose but call the right play, the fade against big CBs is not it.:L

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have a problem with the time, win or lose but call the right play, the fade against big CBs is not it.:L

+10

We have 3 time outs on the 2 yard line. We get 4 chances because of a offsides call. 200+ totoal yards rushing the ball. We pushed them all over the place. We run 2 plays with an empty backfield????? WTF?????With Clemens @ QB????WTF?????

You run the ball every time right up the gut. Quick runs with richardson or stacy i don't care you're going to get in. dumb dumb dumb

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Still why didn't fisher give his team a chance?"
Maybe because he has USC on his mind...

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00