• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ferguson vs Lee will determine the real LW Champ

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real Champs fight top contenders and defend their belts. McGregor wants no part of either one of these guys. Ferguson or Lee will actually defend the belt when they win it. Ferguson is on a 9 fight winning streak against 155 lb guys. Do you think that McGregor would have agreed to fight Khabib like Ferguson did?

McGregor is a paper Champ that hand picks his battles. Diaz is not the top contender.

RE the Diaz fight. If Diaz is not training and planning to take McGregor down early then that is idiotic. He has a clear advantage on the ground. To McGregor's credit he is usually able to hurt guys early while standing but he loses his punching power later in the fight. If Diaz gets the fight to the ground early then he probably submits McGregor or wins the fight in the later rounds.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crickets...that's what I am hearing from McGregor. Anybody seen any social media messages from him? I think his silence is speaking volumes. He just watched Ferguson win the interim title and call him out in front of the world. Ferguson is as big as him and much more skilled as a mixed martial artist. Like I said, the real LW Champ is holding the interim strap. I think if he runs from the fight he'll be exposed. A true Champ wouldn't avoid a guy in his division that was on a 10 fight win streak & holding an interim title.

Last edited by a moderator: