• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football League

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't quite time yet, but being a newbie my question is simple...does Eagles sports SportsHoopla have a fantasy football league? If it does I would like to join if there is room. I realize those who played last year have the first choice. If there is a waitlist, could whoever organizes it, place me on the list? Thanks

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have one.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is a fantasy. My sons do play in a league(s), but I'm too old, and too busy to play imaginary games. I just like everything Eagles/NFL, that are real. I have other interests outside of fantasy, like reading, music, and family events. Just me.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we did have one I would be in.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Old Duke thanks for your thoughts. It does take some time, but not too much time. I like a lot of the things you listed as well. its really just a matter of setting your lineup once a week. Its NFL fun in a different way. The time is first with thinking about who you are going to draft, then setting the best line up week to week. You can do that from your phone if you want. Then watching waiver wire and dropping players and picking up players.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me put the feeler out ther then and I will organize it....who would be interested? Need at least 10 people.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, you sometimes root for the people on your team against the Eagles?

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, if it comes down to me losing in Fantasy so the Eagles win I'm all for that. Most players root first for the team even if it causes an L.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, if it comes down to me losing in Fantasy so the Eagles win I'm all for that. Most players root first for the team even if it causes an L.

All of this!! It’s a odd thing. But I ALWAYS look for an Eagles win over a fantasy win. Somewhere there is a god that punishes for the opposite lol

I’d be open to an Eagles forum league.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, in fact, Z Ertz beat my Fantasy team with his points in one game last year but the Eagles won. Fly Eagle Fly Always. We have three takers.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Old Duke thanks for your thoughts. It does take some time, but not too much time. I like a lot of the things you listed as well. its really just a matter of setting your lineup once a week. Its NFL fun in a different way. The time is first with thinking about who you are going to draft, then setting the best line up week to week. You can do that from your phone if you want. Then watching waiver wire and dropping players and picking up players.

It takes some effort to win. Setting your lineup once a week won't work with Thursday games, injuries etc. I used to be big time into FF but it did become time consuming... swapping roster, waiver wire, injuries that are pending. Every year I swear I'm gonna quit but come draft time I'm in 3 leagues. To be honest I'm in a 17 year old league for no money and that's my favorite one. But I also do a large payout league too. Just hate it when... hypothetically you are starting Wentz in one league but playing against him in your other.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You either like it or you don’t. I like it.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You either like it or you don’t. I like it.

I like it as well. While I don't really know guys on this site much I think it would be fun for those who know each other well, going back to before this board, would enjoy competing against each other. Just like the real game the fantasy game has its ups and downs. Injuries, rookies who score above the regulars who have an offseason ETC. Going up against Rey or Old Duke would be a challenge. It brings out the competitiveness in all of us. But there is a time commitment and that amount of time depends on how involved you want to be.