• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F U Auburn!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Auburn front 7 is as good as advertised. Thankfully, the Huskies are sporting a very experienced Oline.

I still think thats one of the top 3 keys to the game. Can the Huskies move the ball, especially with the run, against that tSEC bumpkin sized front 7. Gaskin is a ninja at finding holes and squeezing out yds either inside or out, but he's gonna have to have one of the games of his life to really put the screws to that Auburn front.
Our LBs are legit also. Washington is going to win or lose in the air or special teams.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current line I'm seeing is Auburn -3. Since this is basically a home game for them, appears the books are calling this a push when it comes to betting. That's way closer than I thought it would be at this point.

Goes to show the Huskies can win this one and it wouldnt shock the vegas boys in the least.

Thats a tremendous amount of love for a team that has to travel across the country to play a tSEC team ranked 10-11th in the polls in their backyard.

WOOF!!!!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Football's Top 25 Defensive Lines for 2018

4. Auburn 
Auburn could be deeper in the trenches despite losing standout edge rusher Jeff Holland. Two juniors — Marlon Davidson and Derrick Brown — are set to push for All-SEC honors after combining for 15.5 tackles for a loss last season. Sophomores T.D. Moultry and Big Kat Bryant flashed potential last year and will help fill the void left behind by Holland. Senior Dontavius Russell joins Brown as a starter on the interior. Sophomore Nick Coe is another name to watch off the edge after recording 4.5 tackles for a loss in a limited role last fall.

14. Washington

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Auburn agreed to home-and-home series with Baylor and UCLA, athletics director Allen Greene announced Thursday in a release. Auburn will play Baylor in 2025 and 2026, with UCLA on the schedule in 2027 and 2028."

That's 2 west coast teams scheduled for home and home. Cal then UCLA. @AlaskaGuy must be having a heart attack.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Travis' prediction:

Auburn -2.5 vs. Washington and the under 48.5, now Auburn -2, 48.5

This is the biggest game of opening weekend and I have a simple question for you: do you believe Auburn is going to lose three straight games in Atlanta at Mercedes-Benz Stadium? The Tigers lost the SEC title game and to Central Florida there.

Are you really telling me that Auburn is going to lose a home game — the crowd will be 90-95% for AU — against a team from the Pac 12?

Get the fuck out of here.

This would be like Robert E. Lee losing to Joseph Hooker at Chancellorsville. Or a Deadspin writer having a functional penis.

Shit ain’t happening.

There is no way Auburn is losing three straight games in Atlanta. That’s all the research I need to do for this game. Well, that and the fact that Jake Browning got destroyed by Alabama’s defense last time Washington came to Atlanta and the Tigers will do the same to him.

Auburn by three or more in a tight, low scoring game.

Boom, Auburn gets the win and the under hits.

You can celebrate getting ’em scattered and smothered alongside Gus Malzahn at the Waffle House.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Travis' prediction:

Auburn -2.5 vs. Washington and the under 48.5, now Auburn -2, 48.5

This is the biggest game of opening weekend and I have a simple question for you: do you believe Auburn is going to lose three straight games in Atlanta at Mercedes-Benz Stadium? The Tigers lost the SEC title game and to Central Florida there.

Are you really telling me that Auburn is going to lose a home game — the crowd will be 90-95% for AU — against a team from the Pac 12?

Get the fuck out of here.

This would be like Robert E. Lee losing to Joseph Hooker at Chancellorsville. Or a Deadspin writer having a functional penis.

Shit ain’t happening.

There is no way Auburn is losing three straight games in Atlanta. That’s all the research I need to do for this game. Well, that and the fact that Jake Browning got destroyed by Alabama’s defense last time Washington came to Atlanta and the Tigers will do the same to him.

Auburn by three or more in a tight, low scoring game.

Boom, Auburn gets the win and the under hits.

You can celebrate getting ’em scattered and smothered alongside Gus Malzahn at the Waffle House.
Where lives are made and hearts are broken.

5a9ca9a643f3d.image.jpg