• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Rates McKinnon....

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O
There are so many websites you can use now that tell you about the players, trust me i've got a lot of people into this that didn't know shit about college players and they love it. All you have to do is know what needs your team has and I trust you do, then you can use Walterfootball.com as a site to help you evaluate the players, I believe that's the site most of the fellas use.

I sent him a response on another site. If no one steps forward I will do it but I will probably suck at it, lol

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ricky Roma @deep9er @poewelch84 @Pattersonca65

We still need someone to draft for the 49ers in our 5th annual NFL mock, really would like one of ya to take them.

Come check it out. Winner gets $15,000 hoop cash and some braggin rights for the year and you get to talk to a lot of other football nerds about the draft and even talk some shit.

Nos' 5th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Not for me....I know little about the draft/college game but as above, Ninersickness is into that. He's probably the guy to get ahold of.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O

I sent him a response on another site. If no one steps forward I will do it but I will probably suck at it, lol

You will not suck, it's all in fun anyhow...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. I would like to do one of the SportsHoopla Fantasy Football leagues if there is an opening. I did it a couple of years ago but not last year

Hell yeah, I have leagues every year for people on tHoop. Hockey, Baseball, Football and Basketball. You'd absolutely be welcome.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, Richburg is a bigger signing than McKinnon. Not that i don't like McKinnon, but Richburg will have more impact. Not to mention Jimmy G is a LITTLE bit safer.

Just that visually, we'll see McKinnon on TV, not Richburg.
I think McKinnon gives Garopollo another weapon to use in the passing game. Hyde and Brieda were 1 and 2 in the league in dropped passes for running backs. That hurt the team last year and it should help Kittle, Goodwin and Garcon get open.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Vikings fan I like McKinnon but it was a bad signing IMO, seems a bit much to spend on a change of pace back, he’s not a player that can run the ball 10-15 times a game he’s better suited for five or six touches a game and you could have got that somewhere else much cheaper.
Nonsense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already shown it isn't nonsense but you're really smart so maybe facts lie..
Your "facts" are nonsense. Six times a game; that is absurd. I trust Shanahan's knowledge way more than I do yours. Six times a game.....geez what a tool.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your "facts" are nonsense. Six times a game; that is absurd. I trust Shanahan's knowledge way more than I do yours. Six times a game.....geez what a tool.

In the last two seasons he's had 9 or more carries 20 times. In 13 of those games he had less than 3.70 yards per carry. Seven times he averaged less than 2.9 yards per carry. But you don't have to believe me, you'll see for yourself.

Do me a favor, try and get the paper a little closer to the front door tomorrow!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In the last two seasons he's had 9 or more carries 20 times. In 13 of those games he had less than 3.70 yards per carry. Seven times he averaged less than 2.9 yards per carry. But you don't have to believe me, you'll see for yourself.

Do me a favor, try and get the paper a little closer to the front door tomorrow!

This is based off his time in Minnesota, where there were other lead RB's. He is coming to SF as the lead RB so he'll get more touches for sure.

He isn't a 20 carry RB, but he isn't expected to be.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was never the feature back and never had a good QB. he'll do well in this system that was made for guys like him.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never the feature back and never had a good QB. he'll do well in this system that was made for guys like him.

Sam Bradford had the highest comp% in the history of the game in 2016, he started seven games that season because AD got hurt and averaged 3.4 yards per carry. Feature back, lolzzz i'm guessing you have probably never seen him play.

The only place he will effective for the Niners is in the passing game.

With that said I hope he does well for the Niners, I like McKinnon but you really need to stop thinking he's a featured back that's "nonsense"...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sam Bradford had the highest comp% in the history of the game in 2016, he started seven games that season because AD got hurt and averaged 3.4 yards per carry. Feature back, lolzzz i'm guessing you have probably never seen him play.

With that said I hope he does well for the Niners, I like McKinnon but you really need to stop thinking he's a featured back that's "nonsense"...

It is because you think of a featured back differently. Shannahan will not run him 20 times a game, like that kind of featured back (Elliot, Gurley, etc.). Shannahan will run him like Davonte Freeman, say 15 runs a game. That's the nature of the scheme, he will be used more in the passing game, than those featured backs.

You're supposed to get players who fit YOUR scheme.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is because you think of a featured back differently. Shannahan will not run him 20 times a game, like that kind of featured back (Elliot, Gurley, etc.). Shannahan will run him like Davonte Freeman, say 15 runs a game. That's the nature of the scheme, he will be used more in the passing game, than those featured backs.

You're supposed to get players who fit YOUR scheme.

15 runs a game will be too much, but i'm done here, as I said I hope he does well for you guys but i'm a Vikings fan and I have seen him play quite a bit.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll trust Shanahan's judgement over yours as to how valuable an asset he will be to the 49ers offense.