• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellington aggravated his left foot!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Jurecki reports via twitter: Andre Ellington aggravated his left foot in practice on Thursday and could miss extended time. MRI scheduled today.

This sucks. He is a vital piece to the offense. I don't know who is next in line to try and fill his shoes.

Dwyer?
Taylor?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OUCH. I'm getting a bad feeling more and more about the Cards. Replacing Washington, Dansby and Dockett seems impossible enough, but if Ellington is now out of the mix.

It was tough playing SF and SEA when fairly healthy...with a depleted roster?

SD game to me is now a coin flip.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE: According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, Ellington’s condition needs “rest” but the tailback is “hopeful” he’ll be ready for the regular season opener vs. San Diego on Monday night.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to tell...

Ellington practiced enough Saturday to show Arians what he needed to determine the running back's status for the team's opener against the San Diego Chargers on "Monday Night Football." Arians wouldn't expand on what exactly he saw in Ellington but it was enough to indicate Ellington was ready to play.

"There's no doubt," Arians said.
Hard to tell from that quote.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I think he plays. Possibly a little misdirection on this one to get SD thinking twice about game plan? Have to thwart the Lindley factor. Hey, this could be the first time in his NFL career Lindley made a positive contribution to his team.