• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside for Love ? :noidea:
cmon

Love made the last 2 all star teams. Hes not complete garbage like Whiteside.

The Heat literally could not GIVE Whiteside away....in order to move him they will have to attach assets or take back shit money.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon LeBron

Immortality is within reach. GOAT status is within reach.

Houston may pull this off.

You have Game 7 in Boston.

You win 5 more games this season and no asshole with any kind of self-respect will ever say you are anything less than #2 all time and you will CERTAINLY have the inside track on #1.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon

Love made the last 2 all star teams. Hes not complete garbage like Whiteside.

The Heat literally could not GIVE Whiteside away....in order to move him they will have to attach assets or take back shit money.

He's pretty much just another prop for James.
Cavs are often better without him.
People are seriously saying Jeff Green should start instead of Love ( assuming he's not injured AGAIN).

And Tristan again , lol.

You know James isn't happy about having to pull a 46 double double ( points/minutes played.

I'm down for a game 7 bet if your not scared to risk Monopoly money or wear an avi if u lose.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston shoots 51.4% from the floor, 43% from 3 and the Cavs won

This game came down to effort. The Cavs won the rebounding battle 44 to 31.

The Celtics are going so incredibly small right now......Baynes played 19 minutes--- other than that they played basically no big man besides Horford.

Off the bench they basically played 2 guys. Morris and Smart.

I think in a long series, and the fact that Boston has played a full series against the Bucks, going to 7, and a long series against Philly, going to 6, and then again going to 7 to Cleveland....with their injuries....they might be getting worn down.

I like that the Cavs are playing guys like 6'11" Green, Thompson and Nance. Combine that with LeBrons size and the Cavs do have an adnvatange there.

Lets hope they can press that advantage because if they can outrebound the Celtics and keep the turnovers down they can definitely win game 7

losing Love is a huge blow though. That just sucks for Game 7. I dont know how he plays- if he was diagnosed with a concussion i highly doubt they let him play. Taht sucks because his rebounding and shooting could be used in a huge way.

George Hill needs to play like a veteran and not shrink to nothing on the road. JR Smith needs to find his balls. I think JR will play well in Game 7. Hes just that type of guy where he has a big time game when you are starting to count him out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pretty much just another prop for James.
Cavs are often better without him.
People are seriously saying Jeff Green should start instead of Love ( assuming he's not injured AGAIN).

And Tristan again , lol.

You know James isn't happy about having to pull a 46 double double ( points/minutes played.
I think hes EXTREMELY happy he had to pull a "46 double double" --- i think he LOVES hearing how great he is and how he has had to carry the load. I think it gets him off more than anything the world to hear people say how great he is and how he is just carrying the team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would have told me Kevin Love got hurt 5 minutes into the game, Korver would score 6 points, and Smith would score 5 and the Cavs would win i would have not believed you unless Lebron went for 60

Green, Hill and Nance stepped up.

Larry Nance has quietly had a few nice games now...5/5 from the field....22 minutes, 7 boards, 2 steals.....last game only 2 points but he had 4 blocks 2 assists and 6 boards in 17 minutes....he is doing al ot of nice things that dont show up in the box score like play very solid D, screen extremely well...box out.....

I like seeing Nance, Thompson and Green get minutes and give the Cavs some D and toughness and rebounding on the court.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league should step in and make Game 7 be played on a neutral site.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nahh.....itll be more fun when LeBron shits all over those Boston fans and rips their heart out yet again.

I just hope Love is cleared. They will need him on the road.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its there for the taking LeBron. 8 straight Finals appearances.

All the trades, all the injuries this year, all the drama.....you are on the doorstep.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think hes EXTREMELY happy he had to pull a "46 double double" --- i think he LOVES hearing how great he is and how he has had to carry the load. I think it gets him off more than anything the world to hear people say how great he is and how he is just carrying the team.

If in a game where it won him a championship, yes.
If its just to keep his season alive and then lose to a team missing its 2 best players, then hell no.

It was his reason for leaving both the Cavs and the Heat.

Its exactly why YOU said he needed to leave the Heat.

You either have a terrible memory or think that everyone else does.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, just what the league needs.
More incentive for teams to not care about the standings.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would have told me Kevin Love got hurt 5 minutes into the game, Korver would score 6 points, and Smith would score 5 and the Cavs would win i would have not believed you unless Lebron went for 60

Green, Hill and Nance stepped up.

Larry Nance has quietly had a few nice games now...5/5 from the field....22 minutes, 7 boards, 2 steals.....last game only 2 points but he had 4 blocks 2 assists and 6 boards in 17 minutes....he is doing al ot of nice things that dont show up in the box score like play very solid D, screen extremely well...box out.....

I like seeing Nance, Thompson and Green get minutes and give the Cavs some D and toughness and rebounding on the court.

You forgot to mention how shitty TT was in your Love, Korver, JR comment.
If Cavs were smart, they wouldn’t tell
JR what time the plane leaves tomorrow.