• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

earl thomas

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look i know Fish and blanding could easily be PS material this season . i mention these guys because both could have been drafted and they have played well so far .

i am under no illusion they may not cut it . UDFA's rarely make it but i will say this crop , this year is a good crop

I'm intrigued by Maurice Harris and Robert Davis.... would love to see Davis make a big jump...

Harris I cant quite figure out. I have a feeling hes not there mentally. He catches everything and reports from practice is that he has the best hands on the team

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone on these boards like the young unproven flavor of the week....

the Sultan Mccullough and Colt Brennan d*ck riding was something else haha

for me right now its Guice and Jonathan Allen but they arent totally unproven

Not that I'm happy it went down like it did, but at least injuries kept the CB fanboys half ass realistic. The Sully Mac fanboys and Jarvis Jenkins fanboys were way outta control though. The Skins keeping each player like 4 years or so it seemed too long didn't help the situation any.

And the Guice and Allen/Payne situations are completely different imo. Sully was a straight line speed runner al la Trung Candidate goin back to his SC days. He was never thought to be a sure or almost blue chipper. Neither was Jenkins or Colt who simply couldn't hold up injury-wise. Guice and Payne are expected to contribute and do so immediately. Allen imo has already proven himself far as can he ball at an NFL level. Other than injury, which is a concern for any player, I expect big things from him as well as Guice and Payne. I never gave that type of assumption to Sully, Colt or Jenkins.