• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Pick 32 Player Prediction

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and the Mrs below

15977637_10208468228095098_1941165934508209421_n.jpg

My daughter goes to USF. Did your wife?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here I always imagined Rey looked like Curly....

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter goes to USF. Did your wife?

She's a die hard Ohio State fan (graduated from there), but my daughter went to USF for her freshman year prior to transferring to FSU. She was just representing :)

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Howie is most likely to trade down but if the Eagles stay at 32
Vander Esch
Guice
Goedert
Sutton
Best DB available.

The second round is loaded with talent which leads me to believe Howie will trade down.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a die hard Ohio State fan (graduated from there), but my daughter went to USF for her freshman year prior to transferring to FSU. She was just representing :)
:suds::clap::urbs:

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurst scares me, he'll be 25 when the season starts ... his body is already 2-3 years more developed than most rookies. Like a Senior in high school playing on the JV squad which makes him look good. Not saying he's a bad player, but his ceiling is limited once he moves up in competition. Could be good in the short term I guess, but he'll already be 30 by his 2nd contract.

but we are made to win NOW. We just lost Burton. I want a person who can contribute immediately. That makes me like Hurst more. I don't care if we have to draft a TE again in 4-5 years.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole roster is "NOT" coming back.

We lost:

RB Blount
TE Burton
TE Celek (but gained TE Rodgers)
WR T. Smith (lost his replacement)
CB Robinson
DE Curry (but gained Michael Bennett)
DL Allen (but gained Ngata)

That is not the whole roster coming back. And if you look at it, we replaced most of the weapons lost on DEFENSE. I think Robinson will be the biggest one missed. But we have done little on offense. And that doesn't include the fact the OL was not the best. Wentz was the most hit QB in the NFL last year due to poor pass protection. I'm not too worried about WR - and we should be ok at RB... but TE is a huge area we leaned on last year that is not replaced.

But the notion that everyone is coming back, simply isn't so.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole roster is "NOT" coming back.

We lost:

RB Blount
TE Burton
TE Celek (but gained TE Rodgers)
WR T. Smith (lost his replacement)
CB Robinson
DE Curry (but gained Michael Bennett)
DL Allen (but gained Ngata)

That is not the whole roster coming back. And if you look at it, we replaced most of the weapons lost on DEFENSE. I think Robinson will be the biggest one missed. But we have done little on offense. And that doesn't include the fact the OL was not the best. Wentz was the most hit QB in the NFL last year due to poor pass protection. I'm not too worried about WR - and we should be ok at RB... but TE is a huge area we leaned on last year that is not replaced.

But the notion that everyone is coming back, simply isn't so.

TE is the only place we don't have replacements for what we lost.

I'm sure that'll be addressed tomorrow.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE is the only place we don't have replacements for what we lost.

I'm sure that'll be addressed tomorrow.

Which is why I think it's the biggest need and would have gotten one at 1.32. Goedert would have been a great addition. We need someone who can contribute now, because we are built to win now.

We only have 1 pick tomorrow. I hope it is worth how far we dropped this year. I didn't have a problem with us having less picks this year - it was a worthwhile investment that helped us win the SB. I'm good with that. But I'd rather get BPA of need, and go for quality over quantity. I just have a very bad feeling that TE is going to bite us in the ars. We used more 2 TE sets than we ever have - and used it to help the WR's when they struggled - and used them to help the OL when they struggled. That's potentially 2 additional weaknesses exposed that we won't have help for. And again, if Ertz gets hurt?? I'm concerned. A lower choice TE likely won't be ready to contribute until 2019. Doesn't help us in 2018. I'm not sure who is available, but I would actually feel better if we brought in another vet TE. Not sure I see Rodgers as a replacement for Burton. Celek, maybe.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not shock me if the Eagles punt on this draft altogether. Maybe trade back into the middle of the 2nd round in exchange for a 2nd in 2019.

Bang :)