• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwight Howard rips Lakers lack of chemistry

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, Nash never actually improved when he was moved to the wing.

The team improved, but that's because Kobe's approach changed (what I've been saying) and not because Nash was reduced to a spot-up shooter (what WT said).

You're still looking at it wrong but whatever. Believe what you want

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with e Wildturkey and Trojanfan12. BRS seems to get things backwards.

Upside down, etc.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its crazy how wild turkey is telling him the same thing we told him on cbs. Slugs think its as simple as just saying "kobe shot too much", but you have to know why.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, Nash never actually improved when he was moved to the wing.

The team improved, but that's because Kobe's approach changed (what I've been saying) and not because Nash was reduced to a spot-up shooter (what WT said).

I think that we all agree that Kobe's approach changed and it was better for the team. That can't be denied when you consider that even as injured as they were, they went 28-12 (4th best record in the league over that span) after the team meeting in Memphis!!

The only difference in opinion is why the change occurred. For me, it doesn't matter why the change occurred, only that it did and was good for the team.

As for Nash, hard to improve when you're not playing or trying to play at 3/4 or less speed.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The facts from my perspective: Kobe took over the role of point guard because D'Antoni's system didn't fit our personnel. The players even went back to the triangle for a while. Add injuries into the mix and guys not being 100% and we have Kobe taking most of the load every night, scoring, defensively or otherwise. Kobe's a competitor so he had no problem accepting this challenge if Jim Short Buss was going to force the situation upon us. Kobe probably had a smile on his face while he did it and proved the naysayers wrong with a great show he put on in this, his 17th season. He willed us into the playoffs which resulted in a snapped Achilles. At the end of the day, Jim Buss drove this season into the ground and possibly a few more to come if he's going to keep on with this whole "leave my own mark" thing. Dwight realizes D'Antoni is the wrong coach for the team as currently constructed and Mitch is nothing more than a talking puppet at this point. My 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its crazy how wild turkey is telling him the same thing we told him on cbs. Slugs think its as simple as just saying "kobe shot too much", but you have to know why.

I was never on CBS

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what LUSC is trying to say is that even though you did not post on CBS, you're telling BRS the Lakers fans on CBS told him as well.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a Wildturkey guy on CBS- so I thought it was the same guy.